Chapter 14. "Still here."

Phana's POV

Last night i was wide awake the entire night thinking of what to do with Pring. Was she crazy? sending those pictures to Yo? My Yo! If she wanted to break up with me and leave me for another guy i would be okay with it since then i would be able to date Yo without the guilt of being the one to break up with her, but now i have a reason to break up with her with solid evidence. If i found out she cheated with some random guy i would just break up with her and that's that. but no no no...that's not gonna happen anymore, she tried cheating on my with my little man, not to mention i almost gave in and had sex with this wench. Her feelings didn't matter to me anymore, i don't care if i made her cry, i wanted to make her cry right now and i had to show her what happens if she ever tries any funny business with my N'Wayo.

It was nearly 7AM and the sun was already up, i was still in Yo's room just looking at him sleep peacefully. Looking at him calmed the anger at Pring but i still had to excecute my plan even if Yo was against it. I would probably be in conflict with myself if Yo told me not to do it, so i decides not to tell him my plan however for it to work in the best way (for us that is) i needed him with me.

I Decided to wake him up, i don't know if he had morning classes or not but i did, so i wanted to go out and eat something with him, if he had classes i could also give him a ride and spend those 5 extra minutes with him.

"Wayo, Yo, Nong Yo. Wake up. Wake up" i shook him a little bit, this kid was quite the heavy sleeper. after a few seconds of slighly heavier shaking his eyes slowly opened.

"P'Phaaa..." he said with a hoarse voice, still letting his eyes adjust to the light. "....5 more minutes pleaseee..." unbelievable, this kid said he wanted to go back to sleep for 5 minutes while his eyes were already fully opened, he laid back down with his back now facing me.

"No! Wake up, you're going to join me." This made him turn and look at me sitting up, fully awake now.

"Join u where?" 

"Porridge Stall" he started laughing and i just looked at him with my eyes widened and eyebrows raised. Was it something funny? "Yo, please come eat breakfast with me before i go to school." i started begging him after he managed to stop laughing. "Er...er...Let me get changed.". "I also need to get ready i'm going to my room so i'll meet you here in 10 minutes okay." he nodded at me and smiled before he ran off into his bathroom. As i was opening the door i remembered to ask him if he has classes. "Yo do you also have morning class?". He opened the bathroom door and poked out his head. "No i start in the afternoon, why?". 

"Awh, i wanted to give you a ride to school." I was actually a little dissapointed.

"Just go get ready P'." Yo said chuckling as he was shaking his head.

I smiled and went to my room closing his door and hurrying to mine to get ready. After rougly 10 minutes i was ready so i clocked on his door, he opened and he was just wearing a plain light blue tshirt and some black shorts, he looks so small and adorable, i was unable to control my smiles. "Come let's go!" We started walking towards the stall, it was directly across the dorm building so it was really convenient to eat out there before heading to school.

We sat down in the restaurant and i placed our order, i looked at Yo and he was looking at some girls that were staring at me just giggling in their little group, i just looked back at Yo and asked him what's wrong. "Are you ashamed of being seen with me?" I asked.

"What?! P' of course not, it's just that you're so han...nevermind" he started talking softly and ended his sentence abruptly but i could still make out what he said.