Chapter 76. Worry

Phana's POV

After Mon showed us the video, i was quite suprised. I didn't think was one for violence. I wouldn't have imagined him hitting a girl but when i played back the video i noticed that Kit was also on the ground, curled up. Ming might not be the violent as me but he is just as possessive, mess with the wife and you get hit. Yo seemed to know her so when i continued asking i found out it is Ming's ex-girlfriend, who is probably crazy since this is the first time i've seen her. I saw some people in the video crowding around and i know who they are for sure since they went to the medical faculty, so does that mean that girl goes to my faculty? Ming might be done with her but i need to give her my warning as well. Yo doesn't want me hitting girls though, so to make my wifey happy, i won't use physical violence...yet. Kit might not be my boyfriend but he is one of my best friends and i can't just let this one go.

I was about to call Kit to ask if everything was okay but he wouldn't answer, i would just try again after class. I just hope that Kit wasn't having another panic attack. 

"P'Pha can you reach P'Kit? Ming isn't answering." Yo asked me worriedly.

"No he isn't answering either..."

"Should we go to their room?"

"If they went back to the dorm it would probably for them to rest, i'll wait and see if Kit attends class. If he doesn't, i will inform the teacher and we will go visit them after class okay?" Yo nodded and handed Mon his phone back.

                                                         ~~*~~

Wayo's POV

"E'Yo, he'll be fine. He has Ming with him. You're worrying too much."

"I can't help it, i'm worried. P'Kit didn't look okay and i almost never see Ming this angry." i say and shudder, suddenly feeling the need to call and apologize to Park. Wait...Park!

I call the number on my phone, remembering that he didn't have classes yet and he instantly picked up. "Hello?"

"Park! Where are you right now?"

"Oh N'Yo. Dorm, why?" 

"Can you check for me if Ming and Kit are at the dorm?"

"Sure, but did something happen? You sound worried."

"I'll explain after i know the details. I only need to know if they are there."

"Err. One moment, i'll look." After waiting for what seemed like a good hour, which in reality was only 2 minutes, Park came back.

"Ming just parked his car, so yeah they are here now. Do i need to get them for you or something?" I let out a relieved sigh, knowing that they got home safe atleast.

"No i only needed to know where they went. I'll explain everything to you later."

"Okay, and Yo one more thing."

"What?"

"I removed the camera and sensors from Beam and Forth's room."

"Why? What happened?"

"Forth got his cast removed, that's what happened."

"I don't get it..."

"Yo, you're too innocent for your own good."