Chapter 43. A Grand Entrance

Wayo's POV

I stood in line with the other Moons and Stars waiting for the MC to start the introduction. Then people started turning their heads to look at a girl walking next to us to stand in front of the line next to P'Forth and P'Beam. I couldn't see her face, all i could say was she was kind of pretty. Tall, blond hair, long legs, body curved in all the right places...Not that i would ever be interested in girls but i had to admit it. But when she turned around to face us, her eyes looked straight into mine and that thought of her being a pretty woman dispersed instantly.

"So we meet again Yo." She said crossing her arms with a lopsided smile.

"Pring..." The one person i should've expected but didn't expect was right there in front of me. My body tensed up and i wanted to hide, what did she plan to do with me? She must have been plotting revenge against me in some way...Also she dyed her hair...but that's not important right now!

Nate saw me tense up and took hold of my arm and gave me a comforting smile, effectively calming me down. I had my friends with me, she wouldn't be able to do anything right here. Or so i hope. I looked at Ming, Forth and Beam who stood in front of me and Suthee right behind me, holding a hand on my shoulder. They were all giving Pring some nasty glares.

"What are you even doing here?" Forth lashed out, anger clearly visible on his face.

"Hello? Forth don't know if you remember but i am still last years Campus Star, i need to be here."

"No you don't need to, nobody even wants you here. You weren't even taking care of the juniors properly." Beam was scolding Pring with the same facial expression as Forth.

"Ai'Forth why is your boytoy here?"

"Oh, you have nerves calling me the boytoy. If i remember correctly i'm not the one to send nudes to my junior and stay in a relationship for money." Beam retorted with a smug smile, pissing Pring off and making her turn her head back towards me as she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"So. Short kid, you're still with Ai'Pha aren't you?"

"What does it have to do with you?" When she mentioned P'Pha the feelings of anxiety and fear were gone and i just wanted to kick this girl in the face, but i can't hit girls and i am pretty sure my legs can't reach that high. 

"I've seen that Pha changed a bit, at first i thought you 2 were great for eachother you know? A weak small boy and a virgin scared of sex." She really doesn't know, does she?

"What virgin are you talking about?" I know very well who she meant but i had to let her know to put her in place.

"Don't act dumb Wayo. Pha is a virgin you know and you will probably never satisfy him as good as i can. So i decided that i want him back. And i always get what i want."

"And who are you to say that?" Someone said from behind me before i could even say something. I jumped slightly when i felt Suthee and Nate let go of me and i felt an arm around my neck, the same arm that held me every night. 

"P'Pha?" I turned to him and questioned why he was here and what he was doing.

"Hey baby." He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on my temple before turning to Pring and giving her a deadly cold stare as he talked.

"Pring. I was not afraid of sex, i was afraid of catching one of your i don't know how many STD's. I always wanted to save myself for Yo, and believe me. It was worth the wait. You probably can't even come close to satisfy me the way Yo does." He said with a smirk, pulling me close towards him, and as always making me blush red like a beet.