Chapter 58. Chat with the Bottoms

Wayo's POV

I was sitting down on the couch, well i was sitting on P'Pha's lap technically, leaning my head against his chest as he played with my hair. Watching TV with him as the parents were busy fucking like rabbits as per usual. Pa and Dad have been really blunt talking about sex, it's really awkward to talk about sex when it's your boyfriend's parents. But P'Pha seems to find amusement from it as well as embarrasment. Embarrassed not about the sex talk itself but that they talk to ME about sex. After trying to stop his parents from doing so and failing, he just sits back and watches my expression change and my furious blushes and after the talk they just suddenly both had to go do "business". And that's how we ended up here. 

My phone vibrated and showed that i got a message. I opened it and i was now in a group chat with P'Beam and P'Kit. P'Beam changed the group name to: '1 Moon, 2 Doctors, 3 Bottoms' 

(K: Kit, B: Beam, Y: Yo)

B: (Beam has send a video)

K: OMG!

Y: WHY!!!

B: I SUFFER YOU GUYS SUFFER!

K: WHO IS THAT AND WHY DO WE NEED TO SUFFER!?

B: It's my brother and his boyfriend and as you can see clearly having sex right in front of us.

K: Beam you're overreacting. They are just...Almost having sex...but but but! They are still wearing their clothes.

Y: P'Beam you have a brother?

B: Kinda obvious now isn't it Nong?

Y: P' how should i know. Anyways, give me a minute. P'Pha saw the video and thinks i was watching porn.

K: Yo, where are you now?

Y: Bathroom. Hiding from P'Pha.

B: Yo, you're overreacting. Ai'Pha is too big of a wuss to do anything to you.

Y: You sure?!

Y: (Sent an audio file) "Yo open the door! Why watch porn when you can watch me doing you baby?" "P'Pha it wasn't porn, and i am not coming out until you stop having dirty thoughts." "Yo, if you don't open the door i might have to break in...and when i do. You will never be able to call me P'Pha again...only Daddy. So be a good boy now and open the door."

B: Jesus christ!

Y: Yeah, P'Pha becomes a bit overbearing when he is horny.

K: Yo i thought you didn't like talking dirty?

Y: I kinda have to to describe P'Pha to people.

B: Can relate.

K: Sadly enough i can too.

Y: Anyways P'Beam why did you make this group chat? And why didn't you invite the others into it?

B: Well i was looking at Forth's phone while he was taking a dump.

K: TMI

B: Sorry, but anyways i saw him in a group chat with Ming and Pha so i thought why not have one for us.

K: So you basically want to just gossip about our boyfriends?

B: That's correct Ai'Kitty.

Y: I still don't understand the group name though?

B: The name of their group was '3 Tops, 2 Engineers, 1 Doctor' So i changed it.

K: You're accepting you are a bottom?