Chapter 83. The Honeymoon

It's been a while but yeah...Mature Content 18+ Smut stuff. If you want to keep your innocense you shouldn't be reading this chapter. Then again this book is rated mature so you probably don't even have your innocense if you've come this far. Have fun reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth's POV

"So how does it feel now to officially be Mr. & ....Mr. Jamornhun?" Pha asked us, the newly wed couple.

"It feels great."

"Why are you using his last name?"

"Duh, the wife always take over the husbands name."

"In a second this wife is going to beat you up."

"I'd like to see you try midget!" Pha stuck out his tongue and Beam was about to hit him as well, screw this being my wedding, i will beat him in front of our friends and family any time, anywhere. "Ahh! Yo let go! You're ripping off my ear."

"P'Pha don't be a jerk, it's their wedding day. They even allowed you to be best man and me be the ring bearer."

"Okay! Okay! Babe please let me go~." Yo let go off his ear and Pha just stood there giving N'Yo his pouty face as he was rubbing his hurt ear.

"This is what midgets can do, you giant brute."

"Baby, when we get back home. I will show you just what kind of a brute i can be."

"P-P'Pha! Don't talk about stuff like that. Not here." He murmured. Ai'Pha is really giving me ideas right now. I hooked my arm around Beam's waist and groped that round ass of his a bit, giving it a firm squeeze to let Beam know i was gonna get some tonight. Everyone was leaving the ceremony even before congratulating us and that's when i remembered we had the celebration at the wedding hall. It wasn't that smart to start the ceremony at 6PM, it would probably be around 1-2AM before i could go home and pound him into next week.

Me, Beam, Pha, Kit, Lam and Wai are in a luxurious black limousine on our way to the hall where we are most likely going to party and ditch the others after a few minutes.

We got to the hall and it was beautiful, Beam did a great job designing the interior. The theme here was white and purple. The purple felt a bit weird with the red ties but it seemed like Beam had it planned all along. He had a different bowtie for me and himself and also a different suit without the red outlining. I had to chuckle at his in-detail planning, i'll give him credit for that. We first tried to go around and talk to our friends and family, get some gifts, money envelopes or congratulations before it was time that we had our first dance.

My dancing was awful, even when it was just slow dancing, everyone could see how awkward i was. But to me it didn't matter, all that matter was the boy in my arms who was more than happy by my bad moving skills. If it made him smile, i don't care how stupid i looked. This was his day, this was our day and it was perfect. We sat down at our table with our friends and just looked around, Pha and Yo had gone outside and Ming was just feeling up Kit, probably trying to get some action tonight as well. Aim and Wai had dissapeared as well, most likely in the bathroom doing the nasty already. Those two are the worst sex addicts the faculty of Engineering and Sports have ever seen. Even me and Beam are pretty tame compared to them. Hell even Ai'Pha looks celebate next to them. I pulled Beam up onto my lap and we just stayed like that for a while, everyone was busy dancing or eating and having fun in general but i still really wanted to ditch everything and go home with my wife.