Chapter 21. Finally Yours, Finally Mine.

Phana's POV

"N-No...P'Pha..."

Did i hear that correctly? Did i just get rejected?

"Yo, what are so saying?" I slowly fell into despair and my eyes started to well up.

"P'Pha i can't do this." He was shaking his head and let go of my hands, turning his back on me.

"Yo, please don't do this to me. I love you" The tears that gathered in my eyes were now being released and poured down like a waterfall. Did i wait too long? Did someone else grab the chance before me? 

"P'Pha you really are an idiot you know." Yo turned around, he was laughing but crying at the same time as he shook his head around.

"Do you really think i could reject you? You know my feelings for you P'Pha."

"Nong Yo, you bully!" I pulled him in for a hug so tight i could hear feel his heart beat against my body.

"I Can't believe you actually believed that. Do you think i am that cruel and stupid." Yo pulled up his hands and put one of his hands on my chest and the other one on his, i loosened my embrace around him and was now holding his waist. 

"P'Pha my heart already belongs to you, Breaking yours would mean i would break mine and that is something i don't want." He really knows how to give my emotions a good turnaround, i went from shocked and confused to sad and desparate to anger and relieve and now i can only feel His...no...Our love.

"So does this mean you are now officially mine?" I wiped away the tears in both of our eyes.

"Do you even need to ask?" I pick him up with my arms around his chest and spin him around unable to contain the happiness i feel right now, he has his arms around my neck and his legs wrapped around my waist. After a few spins i stand still again, still holding him up but i moved my hands down to his thighs to support him.

"Yo, from now on. I'm Yours"

"And I am finally yours, P'Pha." He responded as he engaged for a kiss and i returned it. The kiss was slow and soft but still burning with passion and love but no sexual desires. He licked the bottom of my lip requesting to enter and i let him, our tongues now intermingling and dancing together, he was so gentle and so addicting. 

Our kiss ended after a solid minute because breathing in and out my nose and kissing him with my mouth while holding him up was quite the task. I put him down on his feet again and gave him a peck on the lips which he returned with another peck. We still had enough time left so we kept walking along the shore hand in hand.

"Yo, have i told you that i love you."

"Yes, you have been saying it every minute since we started walking again."  Yo let out a "Tsk" and shook his head whilst looking somewhere else, his cheeks were getting warmer and warmer everytime i told him.

"I love you" I said wth a smitten look at Yo. And again his cheeks started glowing more.

"Love you too." He complained about it but kept saying it back every single time.

"P'Pha?"

"Yes?"

"Aren't that Ming and P'Kit?"

"Where?"

"Over there, sitting on that bench next to the resort's back entrance." I looked at where Yo pointed and noticed the 2 of them sitting there smiling, holding hands and Kit was leaning on Ming's shoulder. Kit really becomes soft with Ming around.