Chapter 11. I'm Sorry!

Wayo's POV

'I. Am. So . DEAD.'  this was the only thought going through my mind right now. The person i bump into just had to be P'Pha. How come i always bump into him when i don't expect him to be there. Hopefully this won't happen too often in the future but i'll doubt it will stop happening.

Pha did not look happy as i backed off a bit, he crossed his arms and gave me a judgemental look like a dad scolding his child after he did something bad. 

"Annyeong P'Pha" I tried making him smile but he just raised one of his eyebrows in questioning. Looks like i need to actually talk with him or else he will stay mad at me, but i am still pondering if i should tell him about Pring. For now that wasn't the most important thing. Pha probably saw P'Forth kiss me, but if he did and he acts like this is it that he is jealous? or he is thinking i am unfaithful?

"P'Pha..." I said in a soft voice while i approached him slowly and tugged the bottom of his shirt like the child i am. Thank god nobody else is around to see me like this.

"Yo." his low, husky voice sounded stern, he is clearly upset with me. 

"P', Is something wrong?"

"..." Silence.

"P', Did something happen?"

"..."

"P', Are you mad at me?"

"..." Maybe he just didn't want to talk to me right now, maybe if i talk to him later i can explain everything to him. I let go of his shirt and let down my head as i walked around him and enter the building. 

A hand slammed again the pillar and an arm blocked my way, i looked at P'Pha. Why was he stopping me if he didn't want to talk? 

"Where are you going?" Pha asking with his eyebrows still furrowed.

"My Room..." I nervously answered him. I got a text on my phone but i ignored it for now.

"Good. Wait for me. We need to talk." P'Pha said and walked towards the convienence store across from our dorm building. I walked inside the building and went to my room. I was walking in circles in my room wondering nervously about what to say to P'Pha, i hope he isn't to angry with me, i was in a position i couldn't do anything. About 15 minutes later i got another text but when i went to grab my phone that i threw on my bed when i came in, there was a loud knocking on the door.

                                                         ~~*~~

Phana's POV

I knocked on Yo's door fuming, taking a walk did not help calm me down and i then received a call making me even angrier. This was something i seriously had to talk with him about, well not even talk just scold him. He opened the door and i saw his hand shaking a bit when he opened the door. I walked inside his room and told him to sit down as i still stood up, he sat down on a couch and i just kept looking at him and trying to find the word to describe how upset i am with Yo right now. In my eyes Yo would normally always be innocent but right now he was completely guilty.

"Yo, do you know what you did?" I really felt like a parent scolding his kid right now.

"..." Yo stayed silent.