Chapter 13. Two-Timer

A/N Hi! Before we begin the story i quickly want to thank everyone for the 100+ votes and 700+ total views, it's really nice to know people are interested in the story :3. Thank you! <3

                                                                               ~~*~~

Kit's POV

Our classes started again after we came back from Engineering Faculty, throughout the whole class i just kept thinking about how i asked out Ming for dinner and he actually accepted. It is for the first time that i took initiative for something like this, i was proud of myself. I did not pay attention to anything the professor was saying, i was too excited to see Ming again. Her talking seemed like it lasted forever but it finally came to an end when the clock stroke 4PM. I walked outside and was about to text Ming, when i felt a flick on my forehead. I looked up and Nong Ming's face was only an inch away from mine, just smiling at me. I took a step back out of suprise but i immediately smiled back at him and made a small toe jump.

"P'Kit it's not good to walk while looking at your phone you might walk into someone." He said as he was chuckling.

"Hey, i am more than aware of my surroundings when i am on my phone."

"Then why did you not notice me in front of you?" 

"Uhhhh." I had no retort, i mean it was impossible for anyone to not see this guy, before i said anything i looked back thinking that i was still with Pha and Beam.

I saw them and Pha was hiding his face behind Beam but i could see him trying to hold in his laughter by covering his mouth, as for Beam...he just gave me a thumbs up. At moments like this i am glad Beam doesn't laugh. I feel a slight embarresment seeing my friend laughing at me but i remember that i can make even more fun of him when Nong Wayo visits him. That thought makes me smile and then i feel a finger actually 2 fingers poking my dimples. I look up at Ming.

"What are you doing?" I didn't pull away his fingers and my dimples didn't dissapear as i was still actually smiling, Ming was a funny person his actions always made me smile.

"Sorry P', since the first time i saw your dimples i just wanted to do this," He pulled away his fingers and put his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"It's okay, but don't do it in public again it's weird." I giggled a bit and gave him a soft hit on the head.

"Shall we go?" He held out one of his hands waiting to grab mine.

"Mhm" I nodded and took his hand, i started blushing a bit. "Guys i am going out to eat, i'll see you tommorow." i waved at my 2 friends and they gave me a wave back.

Ming led me to his car and opened the door for me. 

"I Can do that myself you know, i am not a girl." i jockingly scolded him.

"I know, but i just want to do everything for you that i can." He said as i closed the door. I was about to get my seatbelt but the big idiot already reached over and put it on for me. All i could do was accept the nice gesture, but i was still shaking my head as i thought it felt kinda strange.

As we drove we started talking about our day and our classes, he was apparently already done after 2PM and waited a full hour outside my faculty for me, wanting to suprise me. Weird that someone as gentleman like as him was not taken by someone already. During the one year i did not see him i did not keep up with him relationships, but when we were spying on Yo he was also only with Yo, no other girl, no other guy. However i saw him decline some girls occasionally.