Chapter 63. Here goes nothing!

Wayo's POV

Tommorow is the day we leave P'Pha's parents' house and will return to the dorms and honestly, i can't wait. I love P'Pha's parents like they're my own but they drive me insane. Dad keeps teasing me and embarrassing me by talking constantly about sex. That man has 0 shame. With everything he has been blurting out i'm still suprised how he managed to be a good lawyer. Because of all his pillow talk i now know every single detail about the sex life of my future in-laws. From Dad's size to their longest sex-session to the time he stuck a ruler up Gump's butt to measure how deep he could go. I truly am at a loss for words. I can't even look them straight in the eyes anymore.

However if you leave out the fact that both Pha's dad constantly talks about sex and P'Pha dry humping me the moment i put on my clothes until i take them off at night where dry humping turns to animalistic pounding and the pain i feel in my bottom every morning. I't was actually a good time.

We'd have family dinner and play games together, talk about normal things for a change, i drank wine for the first time and it was pretty good. I have never been a fan of alcoholic beverages but wine is something i wouldn't mind having again, of course it still isn't better than my favourite pink milk but it will do. And i was lucky enough to give sight to the greatest happening in the history of man kind. P'Pha getting punished by his dad. I'm used to P'Pha being the tallest and strongest guy i know, he towers over me and can easily throw me over his shoulder. People would rather not mess with P'Pha so they don't challenge him or become violent. But seeing P'Pha trying to challenge his dad and Dad just grabs P'Pha and throws him around without breaking a sweat made P'Pha look like a 5 year old trying to fight a giant. P'Pha stood no chance.

Sunz might be the first person able to turn P'Pha submissive, after their fight. Well not really a fight, more like a punishment. P'Pha came to me all grouchy and pouty. Seeking comfort from my body that for once wasn't sexual. His dad just smirked at P'Pha victoriously and then came his punishment from Pa.

Today P'Pha is no longer that submissive boy that resembled him from high school. During the night he took back the confidence he lost but i still told him i would call Dad if P'Pha ever went too far. I might complain a lot about P'Pha but i've seen that my body has become more accustomed to him, the soreness doesn't last as long anymore and i actually know what movements and positions P'Pha likes the most. But the thing that i am scared of is how my body craves for him now. I stopped caring if we are in front of his parents. If P'Pha doesnt dry hump me i will actually go over and sit on his lap, whining in his neck how i want him, looking and sounding like some desperate slut. But this perfectly describes my current situation.

I'm currently straddling P'Pha's lap and resting my face in the crook of his neck as he massages my back. Pa is standing in front of me and we're talking about the next time we have a break and come over again. He doesn't really seem suprised by my position right now and actually looks at me quite fondly. Pa has really been taking good care of me. Cooking together with me, looking at pictures from both their childhoods and P'Phas childhood. He was such a cute baby, P'Pha as a baby looked...okay i guess...Who am i kidding he was adorable as hell. And when Pha and Dad would have their little 'challenge', Pa was the one who handed me my first glass of wine and we enjoyed the show happening in front of us together. Gump really is the father figure i wish i had growing up. But with his work i don't think i would see him that often so that makes it debatable if having him as a parent was all that good. P'Pha grew up fine but i wonder if he ever felt lonely with his parents always busy with work.

I let out a yawn, i'm getting tired from my own thought. My eyes start drooping and my arms drop next to me. P'Pha whispers to me as he plays with the hairs on the back of my head.