Chapter 26. A Place to call Home

Wayo's POV

"You punished me for being naughty, but you know what is going to happen now right?" P'Pha kept leaning in closer and closer until his lips brushed against mine but not giving me the satisfaction of a kiss. He pulled away and got out of the car, i wanted to undo my seatbelt, however not coming to my attention, P'Pha already did this when he leaned closer on me. He opened the passenger seat door for me, i got out and closed the door again. He locked the car and started walking with me following him. 

We arrived at our rooms doors and as i was about to open my door i looked behind me and P'Pha was staring me down, biting his lower lip, undressing me with his eyes. 

"Open the door." He said in a soft but stern voice like a command given to a private. I opened my door with shaky hands, i entered my room and didn't even get the chance to turn around. P'Pha pinned me against the wall and slammed the door shut. Just like before, i was trapped in between his strong arms with no way to escape, i tried to push him away but he didn't budge. All strength has left my body as i felt desire building up. 

"You knew this would happen right?" He leaned in forward and placed soft kisses on my neck and nape.

"You wanted this right?" His kisses started to turn into nibbles and even a few bites, i was trying hard not to moan.

"You wanted me right?" He held my chin with his 2 fingers making me look right into his eyes. I was scared, i didn't feel as ready as before and i was afraid of the pain because no way that this guy was going to be the bottom, but i was slowly but surely getting more and more excited. 

"It's time for your punishment, Nong Yo."He smirked and released my chin to suck really hard on my neck once leaving behind a hickey. But then...this asshole started walking away, leaving me wondering and hanging with a semi. He was about to close my door but i managed to stop him in time.

"P'Pha...What the hell?" I looked at him in pure confusion.

"What?" He sheepishly asked, pretending not to know what i am talking about.

"What was all of this?"

"Your Punishment. If you try to be funny and punish me i will just tease you back."

"I hate you!"

"I love you too baby." He was about to close the door again but again i pulled him by his arm to stop him.

"Well...Can you atleast sleep in my room with me?" I shyly asked while giving him puppy eyes. I can't do it as well as Ming but my face seems to be pretty effective against P'Pha.

"Yo, please don't tease me anymore. If i stay with you i am afraid i won't be able to control myself. And did you forget you have dance practice tommorow and i don't think you want to dance like a hopping duck."

Truth be told i also don't want that but right now i just wanted to be in his embrace again.

"P'~, please i want to hold you." I tried sounding as desperate as possible, almost the same as when i put him in a corner in the hospital room and he kept begging to come back.

"Come here you big tease." He pulled my by the arm that was holding onto him and i was now embraced by the arms that i wanted around my all day and night. Seeing P'Forth in the hospital made me even more scared of losing P'Pha, i don't want something like that to happen to him. Tonight was a reminder that bad things can happen to the people close to us and i wanted to protect P'Pha. I let out a upset sigh and snuggled in closer to his chest. Did he give in finally?