Chapter 4. Reunion

Ming's POV

After begging my parents to go back to Thailand for a month straight, they allowed me to come back 1 week early. I was happy, I've been worried to death about Yo. I arrived back in Thailand in the morning and immediately went back to school. I was unable to calm down, to exited to see my best friend again. Also slightly scared since he was alone and was a fragile kid. That is what I thought until I saw that "fragile" kid pinning a guy to the wall, my friend looking like a hoodlum.

"Yo..." I called to him, my voice shaking. Was this really my sweet Yo? How much did he have to endure for him to change into...THIS?!

"MING?!" My friend said in a raised and confused voice. The guy was able to get out of Yo's grip when he was looking at me. The guy then just punched Yo straight in the face, but my friend didn't even flinch only his head turned slightly to the other side on impact. He turned to look at the guy who had just touched him and the cold stare he gave him with the intent of murder was scary enough to make him run away in fear and even scare me a bit.

The other kids left the moment Yo just shouted "LEAVE!". I guess my small friend really knows how to be scary with a cute face like his. He looked different, but he when he looked at me his eyes weren't cold but loving and warm. He was able to change so he could take care of himself, but he still looked at me the same way as before. This made me both confused as to why he had to change so drastically but at the same time proud that he was able to hold his own and still have love in his heart for the one he cares about.

"Ai'Ming, you don't know how much I missed you." He pulled me in and hugged me, his hold on me was strong and slightly painful. Hugging him back with all the love I couldn't give to him for the past 2,5 months. "I won't leave you again, sorry." He pulled me in and kissed me, in just a few seconds his tongue had entered my mouth. The kiss was not slow or careful, instead it was demanding and lustful. I felt that he really has become a more dominant and confident person but even though he started the locking of our lips he allowed me taking control. How I have missed this, he bit my bottom lip before slowly releasing and gave me a teasing smile. Before I never had any sexual desires kissing my sweet Yo, but the new Yo I kinda liked it. That give filled me with lust and desire to make him mine, suppressing the thoughts since school just started and doing "it" with my friend let alone at school was unheard of.

We attended the classes and after the day was over Yo explained to me what has happened while I was gone. I was upset and angry at myself, I let him get hurt and go through all this alone. However it surprised me that instead of just crying at home and sitting in a corner he wanted to stand up for himself, it left me with a sense of fulfilment and Yo told me he felt good. As long as he felt happy with the way he was I wouldn't complain, when I look at him he is still the soft and sweet little Yo he always was. When talking to me he spoke more gently with a side of happiness in his voice, I guess people weren't used to this since whenever we would talk they just stared at Yo with their mouths wide open. Yo not wanting me to be scared just nodded them away instead of yelling, cussing or approaching them.

"Ming, I need your help with 1 thing though." He asked me with big puppy eyes and his lips folded inwards making it look as if he was really nervous asking me this.

"Let me guess, helping you with your grades?"