Chapter 22. Competition Talk

Ming's POV

"Hmmmm. I want you to~" P'Kit kept on holding me in suspension and i couldn't  stand it anymore.

"P'Kit please tell me what i need to do for you, na, na?" I enveloped his hand with both of mine and begged him with puppy eyes.

"Ah i got it!" He sat straight and looked at me. 

"What is it P'?"

"I want you to become the campus moon."

"The Campus Moon?" What did the competition have anything to do with him? 

"Yeah, if you really want me to accept you, you need to put in some serious effort and become th university moon."

"But P'~ i want to be your boyfriend now." I complained like a child not getting what he wants. Besides i know i was chosen as the Moon of Engineering but was i good enough to become the Moon of the School? P' would probably not budge so i would just have to try and win the competition. But wait...The competition isn't going to be hold for another 3 months!

"P'! The competition isn't going to be here for another semester. Why are you doing this to meeee~"

"That sounds like your problem." He started laughing at my despairing look. I leaned back and looked at the sky. What am i going to do for so long...

Only a moment later i felt Kit leaning his head against my shoulder and also looking up.

"I know you care about me Ming, we might've looked at each other for quite a while but we've only interracted really for a few weeks, I just want you to do this so i know you won't be someone to hurt me."

I looked at Kit confused whilst he was looking dreamily at the clouds in the sky. I realised i fell in love with you when i noticed i was unconsiously spying on you, but when i was able to talk to you it confirmed that my feelings were right and loving you won't be something i'll regret. I won't hurt you, i won't let others hurt you. I look back at the sky and held Kit's hand again. Enjoying the scene and the serene moment.

"I will do anything for you Kitkat, just so i can enjoy things like this with you."

"But you aren't going to run away from me again before the competition starts right?"

"Maybe, if i feel like it." I sat up straight again and stared at P'Kit.

"P'!" my mouth left open slightly. P' stood up and was chuckling. He kissed me on my head and he kept pulling my hand signalling to stand up.

"I won't run away anymore, i am not scared anymore. Wherever you go a piece of me is always with you."

"P', what do you mean."

"Oh god, here i am trying to be romantic but you are such a..." Kit starts laughing again and his face actually got red from laughing so much, maybe engineers really are kinda stupid. What was i not getting, what did he mean with 'a piece of me is always with you'. Suddenly i got what he meant, i really am an idiot.

I stood up and kissed his pink lips softly but held on for a few seconds lingering in the moment.

"Wherever you go my heart is also always with you P'." He smiled at me.

"So you found out what i meant." The dimples started to break through, the little holes of cuteness on his sometimes less cute face.

"I love you P'."

"Okay."

"What? Okay? No i love you back." the pout on my face was back as i swung my arm around and my shoulders drooped.