Chapter 73. The Angels are back

Wayo's POV

"Okay, i'll see you during lunch. Be safe."

"I will. Mom!"

"I'm not your Mom, Yo." P'Pha pouts as i stepped out of the car and rolled my eyes.

"You really act like one though."

"I just want you to be safe, now come back here and give Daddy a kiss."

"Didn't you say you were done with the whole daddy thing?"

"Maybe, it's still fun to use sometimes. Now come here." He says pointing at his cheek, i sighed but leaned forward back in the car to give him a quick peck but he turned his head so our lips touched. I felt his hand creep on my neck and i was unable to pull away as P'Pha deepened the kiss. When he was finally done exploring my mouth i felt like putty. My legs felt weak and my face was as red as a tomato. We were out in the open, right in front of my faculty. I'm okay with showing him affection publicly, but this was rather intense. With a last peck and a wink he was off to his own campus. And the second i turn around, i am faced with 'them.'

"E'YO!"

"Bitch Yo!"

"You shameless bitch, making out with P'Pha in front of the school."

"We better be getting some of his nudes as compensation."

"Missed you guys too..." I said sarcastically. I did miss them but whenever P'Pha was involved they would fangirl intensely, too intense for me, to a point where walking away seemed like the best option.

"E'Yo, you need to tell us. What did you and P'Pha do during break?" Montry asked as we all walked to our first class.

"Was it sexual? Yo we need this information!" Fatty urged me, i have never met a girl this obsessed with gay love. Well not really 'love', she's more obsessed with gay...sex. Chicken is all for love and romance.

"You need to inform us on everything we missed." 

"Ughh fine. P'Pha and i...kinda...moved in together...in our own house." I said and they all just stood still and their mouths agape.

"E'YO! Why didn't you tell this to us sooner! You moved in with the hottest guy on campus."

"Where do you guys live?" "What happened to your dorm rooms?" "Who pays the rent?" "We need to give you guys a house warming party. Maybe break the A/C so P'Pha will walk around without a shirt." "You need to have us over, maybe we can have movie nights!"

They all came with different questions and ideas and to be honest i don't think i have a say in any of this, yet they kept bugging me for answers.

"We live just a few minutes away from campus." "We emptied both our dorm rooms so other students on the waiting list could get them." "My dad pays the rent, but i want to look for a job as soon as school is finshed so i can pay it." "I don't want any parties at my house and i will invite you guys when i finished with cleaning and sorting furniture." That's a lie, everything in the house was already perfect, but i just wanted a bit more of peace before they come to my house every day.

"Of course your daddy pays for everything, freaking rich boy." Should i tell them about my whole situation with P'Bas and P'Ben? I mean they are my friends and as bitchy and gossipping as they are, i know i can trust them. 

I sat through class, trying not to fall asleep. At first i was actually excited to go to class again but after just 10 minutes of my first class, my excitement was already drained. Just 5 more minutes of sitting through this lecture and then i'll see P'Pha again. I decided to just spend the last few minutes texting P'Pha.