Chapter 65. The Dom is out of the Bag

Again 18+ Content, Smut, Mature stuff, Some kinky shit is going down in this chapter. Again. DON'T READ THIS WITH PEOPLE AROUND. It's a chapter about 2 boys having sex so it might get hot it here. Proceed with Smutty Caution. (Sorry AreKimiFT i tried to tone it down but with these 2 i just can't xd. Forth and Beam are the mild ones in the story.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phana's POV

My dad just ran away with my boyfriend! I ran after him until he locked them both up in the kitchen. I just kept bonking on the door, yelling at my dad to let me in and try to kick his ass. Even if he is my dad, if something happens to my precious Yo he will not come out unharmed. Unless he goes full on Sunz Ape and i just get my ass beat harder than ever before. My Dad likes to provoke me and try to fight me apparently, it has been happening for the last couple of days...that is if they aren't having sex. But my dad has been holding back every time but i still end up over his knees every single time. At school people usually don't stand much of a chance against me but my dad is not a student and i need to start remembering that.

I was now punching the door, my annoyance turning into anger. I think it is because of my sexual frustration that i am easily getting angry about Yo with other men. We've been going at it for the last 2 days but i haven't been able to go all out since our parents sleep right next to us. We can hear them - which i already don't like - but that doesn't mean they need to hear us. Anyways because of me not going all out my needs are still bottled up inside of me.

Finally the door opened and my Pa just stands there looking both bored and annoyed at me.

"Where is Yo?!"

"Eating your dad's wiener." He said monotonely.

"What!" I grabbed my Pa by the shoulders and made him step aside to see my Dad's back facing me, standing up and Yo's figure on his knees behind my father's big frame. I get angry at the sight and turn my dad from his shoulder to punch him in the face. He quickly reacts and grabs my fist with his hand. He smirks at me before putting more grip in his hand, almost crushing mine. I whimper and hiss as i fall to the ground. Sunz releases my hand and chuckles, i look at Yo as i am now around his eye level on the ground. My dad steps aside to give me a full view, Yo is just giving me a thumbs up while eating a hotdog.

"Assholes."

"What? You really think i would steal your boyfriend. I have my own cutie, excuse you." He walked towards my Pa and i saw him lick Pa's face. 'Gross...'

I look at Yo and my face turns into an angry glare, he notices the look i am giving and hangs his head down, looking rather dissapointed...in himself. I looked around and my parents are nowhere to be found.

"Speak!" I growl out between gritted teeth. I'm not really angry at my Yo, i can never be. He just pulled a little prank on me. However me, Forth and Ming. Mostly Ming and I, have been talking about our ways when we do things. Ming honestly impressed me with how he could make Kit act so i asked him if it might be possible for me to do the same with Yo. He allowed me to use it on him but Yo is way more fragile than Kit so i had to show him clear signs of love and affection when i tried to show anger or commandings. Usually i just keep these things in the bedroom and only tease him and dirty talk to him outside of it, so for me to acts like this must be something Wayo isn't quite used to or comfortable with.

"D-d-daddy, I'm sorry. i just wanted to have s-some fun. I didn't mean to hurt you. Don't be angry Daddy, i'll do anything." Even though Yo was showing his submission which i was happy about, tears threatened to flow. And not because he was happy or excited but he was genuinly fearing me, fearing me being mad at him. I had to stop this. Ming i'll let you keep this one. I don't wanna see my baby boy like this.