Chapter 5. Face to face with our feelings

Phana's POV

"Ai'Kit why did you have to take me and Beam with you to the Science Cafeteria. What are we doing here anyways?" I questioned my friend in a low voice not trying to grab any attention, to no avail since I could feel the stares and gazes the science students were giving me.

"I am meeting an old friend of mine and wanted you two to meet him too, that's all. Not a big deal right?" He says with a smile on his face. This person must be pretty special for Kit too be this excited.

"Wait a second, I need to catch Ai'Forth. He says Sis Ging is trying to kidnap him." Beam said emotionlessly like always before walking around searching for his hubby Forth.

Beam and Forth has been dating since our freshman year. During our Star & Moon competition I got chosen to represent the Faculty of Medicine and Forth the Faculty of Engineering. I Dragged Beam and Kit with me everywhere I went, if they weren't near me I would probably never dare to speak up, let alone go up on stage. I really don't like grabbing the attention but curse my height and my white and pretty face, turning peoples heads the moment I walk in a room. Back to Forth and Beam however, I started talking to Forth and It didn't take long before we became friends. He really has a bit of a bloated ego but he was attractive with that attitude I have to say, not that I like him or anything. But when I introduced him to Beam and Kit all his attention went to Beam instantly and would not budge a bit. Beam always has a stoic and emotionless face so we didn't really know what he thought about Ai'Forth. Until he left me and Kit shocked, jaws dropped to the floor when he kissed Forth in front of us after the competition ended announcing to us that they have officially started dating. At first I was careful as Forth seemed like that playboy-cheating type of guy, but he proved me wrong and earned my trust as time went by. Never looking or even talking to other girls saying he was taken, even as to kissing Beam in front of the girl if he was in the vicinity of Forth.

As we stood there, waiting for Beam to return with Forth and for Kit's friend to come over someone bumped into me, he or she felt quite short as I felt the head bump against the middle of my back.

"Ouch, Shiaa, Sorry..." I heard in a familiar voice. I turned around and thought my heart had stopped beating but I managed to push out his name.

"NONG YO?!!?"

"P'PHA?!"

It was Yo from high school, MY NONG YO. He looks so different, a bit taller, no glasses, skinnier but his face still as adorable as before, however I felt that he lost a sense of "Innocence" to say. I was scared that he would punch me the moment after seeing my face, it is only a normal reaction to have after seeing the person who publicly rejected you. I really hope he isn't mad at me anymore, I still have feelings for him and I think I will soon be able to face my feelings. I wonder if he still feels the same about me.

~~*~~

Wayo's POV

The person I bumped into just had to be HIM!? I am not ready to face him, I had to get away, but I didn't want him to think I was still insecure and intimidated by what he did in the past. All I could do was just stare into his beautiful eyes with my mouth opened a bit as he did the same. We stood like this for a good full minute before I saw P'Kit walking next to P'Pha and hitting him on the head, getting both of us out of our trance. I looked over to Ming and saw him give a wink to P'Kit and our senior just smiled and looked at the ground while scratching the back of his head. Was he blushing?, I think Phana noticed this too as he just looked at his friend in confusion mouthing the words "What the hell?" Ming is gonna have to do some explaining later on.