Chapter 69. The Video

Beam's POV

Me and Forth have been bickering for the entirety of the road home. He tries to coax me into having sex tonight but i just tell him to wait till tommorow after so he can get his cast remove and it won't be like having sex with a piece of wood. A piece of wood that has a smaller piece of wood, that he wants me to sit on.

Besides Forth trying to actually fuck me when i try to sleep and him ending up on the floor, i have found out something disturbing. Before we left tonight, i found my brother laughing as he looked at his phone, i sneaked up behind him and took a peek. There he was looking at a picture on his phone, a picture of a boy tied up to a chair, bloodied and bruised. Missing a few fingers and nails, as someone pulled the head up of the boy so you saw his tears coming down, i noticed it wasn'ta picture but a video. And my brother was enjoying it?

"Why are you laughing at that?" I asked him, he quickly turned to me and locked his phone instantly.

"L-laughing at what?" He coughed trying to cover up his last chuckle.

"What did that boy do? Why was he like that? Who did it to him? Why was it funny to you?" I asked him these questions and for some reason a bit frustrated.

"Lying won't help so i'll just tell you." He sighed and got up. "That boy that was being beat up was Nong Film, the boy that hit you and N'Forth. He got out of the police station and my men took him, torturing him for more information. So you could say i'm the one who did it to him."

"I get that you want more information, but what if he actually didn't have any? Then you just harmed that boy for nothing."

"Who said i didn't get any?"

"Wait? Did you?"

"Yep, after they chopped off his 2nd finger he confessed that the person who hired him was some pretty girl that used to study at your faculty last year. My methods are a bit frightening but it gets the job done."

"Oh okay. Uhmm. I still don't know who could've hired him though. There are a lot of pretty girls at my faculty, especially last year. But with Medicine being a difficult and expensive study, a lot of students quit in either their 1st or 2nd year. Maybe the girl doesn't even go to my school anymore."

"That's what the torture is for little Bee. Even in the video i could see the fear in his eyes, Not only the fear of pain and torture, but the pain from lying and knowing the consequences. We know he is holding more. We're trying to get a description of her look from him."

"I'm a bit disturbed and also scared for the boy, i get that he hit me but prison should just be enough. Not being brought to the verge of death."

"Oh we don't bring him to the verge of death, we bring him to the point of pure despair. Death is just a release when your body can't handle it anymore. But what's even worse is the state of your mind. And i guess that's the part that i like. Seeing him pray for the release of death, even so close to pure despair that if given the option he would kill himself in any way we give him." My brother might be a sadist, need to introduce him to Phana again. Actualy for the safety of both Simon and Yo, i won't.

"P'. That's kind of messed up."

"It is, but what can i say? I'm a very overprotective brother."

"I'll pray for Forth that this will never happen to him."

"Don't worry, it will only turn out this way if he breaks up with you or leaves you at the altar. And i'll get your permission before i do anything rash. So no worries little brother." He said ruffling my hair.