Chapter 79. Finding the Perpetrator

Wayo's POV

S-Suthee? Are you sure P'." I ask with a wavering voice, it couldn't have been Suthee right? He has been nothing but helpful and kind. He would have no reason to hurt Beam and Forth.

"Sorry Nong. Something got stuck in my throat, no what i wanted to say was Suthee's bitch of a sister. Do you really think N'Suthee could even do anything like that? Park? Maybe. Suthee? No."

"Oh Thank God!" I release sigh in relief. I don't know if i could even confront Suthee if he ever did something as bad as this. "But P' How do you know? How did you find out?"

"So when she left the classroom earlier, i was going to meet up with Beam and Kit after finishing up some stuff. But she left her phone on the table, and out of spite i wanted to mess with her phone, remembering the time she took mine to remove the pictures she sent you back than."

"Okay. And what did you find?"

"I saw her texting someone named Film, and i know it's a common nickname but i still thought about what Beam told us at the moment. But when i looked at their conversation i was sure it was her. Here look." He gets out his phone and shows me pictures he took of the conversation. 

Pring: Were you able to get the job done?

Film: Not excactly P'. I was able to hit them, but it wasn't a full frontal hit so they probably got out with just some minor injuries.

Pring: Ugh, you better do your job right or else your sister isn't the only one you will be avenging.

---

Pring: Okay, i just heard them talk in the mall. They are going to visit their parents house after visiting my Pha and that bitch Yo. You have another chance, don't screw this up. Follow them and when you get the chance, get the job done.

Film: Yes P'. Thank you.

---

Film: P' They found me. I failed. They're going to take me.

Pring: Useless! Don't mention anything about me! Delete our conversations and only message me when you're out and not being checked.

---

Film: P' It's me. Film. I'm sorry but i can't do it anymore. It was horrible. This big man kept beating me senseless, he tortured me, he cut off my fingers, i don't want to end up with him again. I quit! 

Pring: You're such a dissapointment! Maybe that is why your sister died. Not being able to be related to such a failure as you. Don't contact me again.

"P'! We need to go to the police. We have evidence against her!"

"We do but will it be safe?"

"What do you mean P'?"

"Think about it, she was able to get people to do her dirty work without even getting any support from her parents. What if she sends out people from prison or even worse, she gets a lawyer and somehow gets light sentence. She wants to get revenge. We need enough evidance to lock her up for good."

"You may be right..." I say worriedly and start biting my nails. I feel my hand being pushed away and my head being tilted up.

"Whatever she tries to do, she will never hurt you. I won't allow it." He says warmly and kisses me on the tip of my nose, reassuring and calming me. "And if she even touching a hair of you, i will break her. Physically and Mentally." P'Pha said but this time his voice was cold and unwavering, he was dead serious. I should be scared but i found it endearing just how protective my boyfriend is over me. I stand on my toes to kiss him quickly on the lips and give him a silent thank you. Then i remembered what happened today and i want to tell P'Pha about it immediately.