Chapter 33. Yo's Empathy

Phana's POV

Pring came to talk to me as i was walking back to my spot, honestly i did not pay any attention to what she was saying but i tried to at least look as if i was paying attention. After she was done talking i just continued walking, but as i turned around i noticed Yo missing. Practice was going to start soon, where would he go? I became worried, i looked around and went outside. I couldn't see him outside either, i walked around the building. Maybe he went to the parking lot, forgetting something in my car. I turned the corner and saw Yo standing there but as i walked closer, i saw 2 other figures which i quickly made out to be Suthee and Park. I stood next to Yo and my eyes were throwing daggers at Park, he was saying something but quickly stopped talking as he saw me stand there. Rage started building up inside me, he really was stupid enough to get close to Yo again. 

"Yo, turn around. I don't want you to see me kill someone." I pushed Yo behind me and cracked my knuckles walking up to Park. But as i walked up Suthee was standing in front of Park and Yo was holding his arms around my stomach, pulling me back.

"Yo, why are you holding me back?"

"P'Pha, please he already hurt enough. Don't do anything to him."

"Yo, what do you mean? This fucker hasn't hurt enough, seeing as he came back for more."

"P', please don't hit him." Suthee was talking to me as he stood in front of Park with Park holding his waist.

"What is going on between you 2, Suthee."

"He's my boyfriend, P'."

"You're dating this scum!?" I was confused and i started to get angry at Suthee as well, i still wanted to hit Park but Yo kept pulling me backwards.

"P'Pha, please listen to them. Park really isn't a bad person." Yo pleaded and i could feel him leaning his head against my back. 

"You should be glad my baby is forgiving, now explain to me why i shouldn't do anything to you?" I grabbed Yo's arms away from my waist and pulled him in front of me, now my arms were holding his around his waist.

Park explained everything to me, like he did with Yo. Park and Kit breaking up, Suthee hiding their relationship, Park trying to hit on me and basically everyone else he was told to hit on. It was all the doing of that bitch Pring.

"Okay, i won't kill you, but how can i know you are speaking the truth?" I still felt suspicious, Suthee is Pring's brother, maybe they all worked together on this, trying to lure us in.

"Follow me P'." Suthee said and he pulled Park with him, me and Yo just followed, we walked around the building until we were on the other side of where we were, we stayed around the corner.

"P' do you see those 3 girls?" I poked my head around the corner to look and indeed there were 3 girls, and i know who they are. They were friends with Pring, all 3 of 'em were sitting with Pring the day i broke up with her.

"What's with them?" I asked Suthee, raising my eyebrow.

"I was supposed to take Yo to them, there one of them would kiss Yo and the others would take pictures and start spreading the picture and rumors about him. That is why she came here only today, so you wouldn't suspect her. However after seeing Park beat up after the weekend, i didn't want to help my sister anymore. I asked Park to hide on the other side of the building, we wanted to ask Yo to help us." Pring really thought that would work? A little rumor wouldn't break me and Yo up, i know he wouldn't do such a thing as kissing someone else.

"But why Yo? Why not go to a teacher or maybe explain everything to Kit and let him help, huh?"

"I can't face Kit anymore, i don't have the right to." Park's head was held down in shame and i could atleast say that this guy has a conscience.