Chapter 40. Mistakes & Trust

Forth's POV

Cheering could be heard in the room as Pha chugged down another glass. 'Sorry Yo, but i guess you have to deal with a big hungover husband in the morning.' Yo told me to keep Pha in the room no matter what, even if it meant him passing out from drinking too much. Kit and Beammie already left to pick up Yo. I wanted to enjoy a drink together with my wife but we weren't doing this for our own fun, well i think the others are. They seem to be so into drinking they probably don't even remember N'Yo.

We've been drinking for only an hour and people are starting to get wonky and drunk. So i decided to try something fun, i was the only one left somewhat sober since i couldn't drink too much by my wife's orders. He was scared the alcohol would affect my recovery, such a caring wife even if he will stab me if i say that in front of our friends. Anyways, i suggested we would do some fun Truth or Dares. With Beam and Kit leaving the people left were; me. N'Ming, Ai'Pha, Wai, Aim, Park and Suthee. So the game started and we took our turns.

First Ming asked me a question.

"P' Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Has P'Beam ever topped you." Oh god i did not expect this from my junior.

"Uhmm...yes..."

"Really!? How was it?"

"One question only Nong." Next i asked Pha the truth or dare, he answered with a dare.

"I dare you to walk around the dormbuilding in just your underwear."

"Done!" He immediately took off his clothes until the only thing left were his boxershorts. He walked out the room and we all stood in front of the window looking at Pha leisurly strutting around that side of the building. Does he not know shame when he is drunk? i chuckled to myself. A moment later he came back, we all applauded him and he made a little bow as he sat down again. He didn't put his clothes on...

"Park, Truth or Dare" He asked taking another drink.

"Truth."

"Who would you rather shoot, Pring or the person who stabbed you?"

"Pring, hands down."

"P'. She is my sister you know." Suthee whined.

"And your sister is a bitch TheeThee." Park said smiling like an idiot pinching Suthee's nose. Suthee just giggling and leaning against Park.

"Ai'Ming. Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss anyone in this room. On the lips. For 3 seconds At least." Damn Park. I looked at Ming he was looking at his options. Suddenly he stood up and sat in Pha's lap, straddling his waist and started kissing Pha. 3 seconds already passed but they weren't stopping, it actually looked like things were heating up between them. Pha started to kiss him back and held Ming by the waist but then a second later he stood up and punched Ming square in the face. 

"Shiyaa!" Pha shouted angrily as he looked down at Ming, he put on his clothes and stormed off. I looked down at Ming and he started to pass out. I walked up to him concerned, but as i got closer i heard him snore. He literally got punched to sleep. Then i remembered. Yo is still practicing. I quickly grab my phone and tell Beam to get Yo back to his room, Pha was going back. In just a second i got a reply from Beam saying they are about to leave anyways. I then got another text, but it was from Aim. Who was giggling as he sat in front of me? I looked at his message and it was a picture, he actually took a picture of Ming and Pha kissing. I grabbed Aim's phone and deleted the picture, luckily i was the only person he sent it to. If anyone else was to see this, it could jeopardise Ming and Pha's relationships. I told everyone to never mention this, even if they were all a bit drunk, they'd better remember this. I just hope everything is going to be alright. I sent another text to Kit telling him that his boyfriend was knocked out in my room and he needs to pick him up after they drop Yo. 'Get's knocked out after 1 hit...Nong really?'