Chapter 66. Unlucky

Mature warning. Public not a good idea. You know the drill. Just saying, some of you might not like this chapter and maybe not even me after this. :P.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth's POV

Tommorow is the last day of our visit. My parents have been staying at Beams' together with us and his brother and his boyfriend. It has been fun but very exhausting, even for me. After we get back tommorow, i have to go to the hospital so i can finally get this cast remove from my leg. It's itchy as hell and Beam refuses to have sex with me whilst i am still in a cast! We did it once after the competition and he told me i wouldn't be getting any until i heal after that but i was still hoping everyday. The most i got out of it was a blowjob after watching Simon &  Ray have sex. And that was 2 days ago. Beam doesn't seem to be bothered by it however. Seeing as he is just living his life like normal, but without the sex.

However, today i am going to use all the boyfriend material i have in me to seduce Beam and let me have him, i don't care if i break another bone, i just need it right now! We're sitting on the couch with Simon and Ray, our parents have all gone out for a little double date. Good, because i can't handle my mom anymore. Beam's Mae has become my Ma's best friend and our dads just spend time together whilst the women are on a drinking rampage. I love my mom and Beam's like my own as well but it just gets too overwhelming. 

On another note, Beam and Simon told me that they caught the guy who hit us and than drove away to later again try and hit us again. Apparently it was some guy that went to our school for a year and has become some sociopath trying to avenge his dead sister, can you believe it? It's just like that one show 'War of the high school' i binge watched with Beam a couple of weeks ago. They say someone made a deal with him but he wouldn't reveal to the police who was the one giving him the task. It doesn't sit well with me that the person who wants to hurt me and Beam is still out there and we don't even know who wants to. Me and Beam have been very much to our selves so we don't really have any enemies. Unlike Ai'Pha, everyone now either wants him dead or in their bed. I'm the Campus Moon and should be more popular than Mr. Runner Up 2016 but i am actually pretty glad. I hate making Beam Jealous, he will ignore me if i point out he was being jealous and it takes forever for me to cheer him up. 

Back to operation 'Getting-it-on-with-Beam-Tonight', i will think of a better name later. Beam and his unnoficial brother-in-law are talking as i am just sitting here thinking of my plan as Ray is in the kitchen making some unhumanly amazing food. I have to act quick.

I tap Beam on the shoulder and whisper with my hand covering what i am saying. "Bee, wanna have sex tonight." I close my eyes and breathe in deeply in dissapointment. 'Smooth talking Forth...'

"No." Beam whispers back and slaps my face.

"Beammie~, it has almost been a week since our last time...Don't you love me? Don't i make you feel good?" I ask and put on a sad face and nuzzle my face in his neck.

"Ugh. Ai'Forth. I love you and you know that." He flicks my forehead again. "You make me feel good but i don't want to make your injury worse and feel guilty about it, please understand that." 

"But i'm the one asking for it, if my injury gets worse it's all on me."

"Ai'Forth, tommorow the cast is getting removed anyways. Can't you just last 1 more day you horny asshole?"

"No!" I turn my mouth into a line and frown at him, hoping my angry staring would make him give in. 'Boyfriend material...you sure have that don't you?' 'Shut up inner conscience!"