Chapter 57. Little Boy in Need

Kit's POV

"Kit, what are you doing here?" El smiled at me and ran towards me to give me a hug.

"Uhh, Don't you think i'm the one who should be asking you?" I ask my sister after hugging her tightly.

"Well, i am visiting my boyfriend since Ma and Pa are on their business trips. Now it's your turn." She asked giggling, making me laugh. 

"I'm doing the same." I say and point at Ming.

"WHAT?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME!" She screamed and shook my shoulders.

"We haven't been dating for that long so i don't understand why you-STOP SHAKING ME!" I pushed her arms away and glared at her whilst my lips started to purse and pout.

"Ah, sorry. Bad habit." She awkwardly laughed and apologized.

"We have only been dating officially for a few days. I wanted to bring him home with me but when Ma told me her and Pa will be gone during our little break i saw no point in going home."

"Of course you have to go home! Everyone misses their favorite brother." She cooes and hugs me from the side stroking my hair.

"You only say that because i cook for you guys."

"Noooo, whaaaaat. Of course noooot, C'moooonn."

"El..."

"Ugh Fine. But we love you if that says anything."

"I love you too big sis." I say and give her a kiss on the cheek before skipping back to Ming's side. I really did love my Big sister, i loved all of my brothers and sisters...well besides...you know. El was the first one i told i was gay, she made me feel safe and normal. I didn't want to be seen as someone disgusting to my family. She comforted me whenever i had trouble at school and was too afraid to tell mom or dad. I would go to her whenever i got bullied or teased at school and somehow the bullying would end after that and people treated me actualy pretty decent. I later found out she told First and my older Brother just kicked their asses. After what happened with San, Shi and Park. First and El became very protective of me. First lives on his own now but always checks up on me. A funny memory i still hold is that he interrogated Pha and Beam the first time they came to my house and i could see Ai'Pha actually get scared by my brother. However i think that if that were to happen today instead of back then, i think Pha would rather fist fight my brother than to be scared of him. He was a bit wary of Beam but i think if those 2 would see eachother again, First would be a lot more comfortable.  

"You meet my little brother's boyfriend and you already pay no attention to me? I'm hurt!" I see Ming's brother next to El acting all dramatic and hurt. Falling to the ground as if he was fainting.

"Get up Romeo, he's my little brother."

"But Juliet, if you don't love me for even a single second i can't breathe."

"Kim, stand up. You're being an idiot."

"But who's fault is it for loving this idiot?" He jumped up and played with his eyebrows in front of El.

"Mine, now say hi to my brother and your brother's boyfriend." She says pinching the bridge of her nose and Ming's brother walked towards me and inspected me.

"Hi, I'm Kim. You're dating my brother and i am dating your sister. I Hope you don't mind." He said with a smile and i saw a hole forming on the right side of his mouth.

"Hey, you have a dimple too." He smiled and now the dimple was clear to see, he pushed his finger in it, making me smile and then he pushed his fingers in my dimples. I started laughing and then yelped as i was suddenly being held in strong and long arms.