Chapter 85. The Eclipse

Mature content 18/19+. I don't even think that this warning is necessary but i give it anyways. Have fun reading this chapter ya nasty's :P. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo's POV

"P'Pha where are you taking me, the party is inside?"

"Just come with me." P'Pha says with an excited smile as he pulls me towards the garden outside. I let out a sigh but let myself get dragged away by my boyfriend.

So here we are, outside. P'Pha goes to sit down on the grass and pads the ground next to him for me to sit next to him.

"So? What did you want to show me P'Pha?" I ask when i sit next to him. 

"Look up, tell me what do you see." He says and leans his head on my shoulder. I look up but all i see is the sky, nothing is different.

"Stars?"

"Mhm, what else? What seems different?" I try to look closely but i can't see anything different from other days. Of course it's a beautiful night but i don't think that is what he wants me to see.

"P'Pha~, I can't see anything."

"So you don't notice that big white moon is missing in the sky?" I raise an eyebrow at him and he just smiles, i look around in the sky and he is right. The moon isn't visible tonight. But it isn't very cloudy so it should be visible like any other night right?

"Hey! You're right. Where is it."

"You really can't explain it yourself babe? I thought you study nature and stuff?"

"I study Biology not Astrology." I say and give him a light smack against his head. "Meanie."

"Tonight is the night of the eclipse."

"But isn't the eclipse when the sun is behind the moon?"

"That's a solar eclipse, this is a lunar eclipse. When the earth is covering the moon so it doesn't reflect light from the sun."

"But why did you want to show me something that isn't here?"

"Because it reminded me of you." He stood up and sat down behind me so i was now sitting in between his legs, his chin resting on my shoulder and his arms circling my waist. He grabs hold of my hands and holds them in front of my stomach as we look up at the still skies.

"I always found Eclipse's weirdly interesting and romantic. But the Lunar Eclipse reminds me of you. It is very special and doesn't come around very often yet people don't really look at it like they do with a solar eclipse. Since it's more like it's hidden than different." "You are special, even if people can't see that. People can't see the beauty you have hidden unless they actually care about you and see what for amazing little thing you are."

"P'Pha..."

"Mhm?"

"That was lame..."

"What?! I thought it was pretty romantic."

"Usually you are pretty good at cheesy talk, i'm suprised."

"You think you can do better?" I shrug my shoulders and try to think of something to say.

"Maybe the Eclipse isn't me, it's us."

"Us?"

"Yeah. It takes 2 bodies to create an eclipse. You and me. When the two are perfect in line, in sync even. There is this special moment. Maybe not everyone sees it as special but they don't need to see it as special, but we know what it is."