Chapter 50. Sun, Moon, Star

Ming's POV

Last night was amazing and unbelievable. KitKat was finally mine, and not only that. We had our first time together and it was mindblowing. My body still feels the rush thinking about me senselessly pounding into him as he was still begging for more. I now looked at the small senior who was cuddles up against me with his face in the crook of my neck. Feeling his warmth small breaths against the sensitive skin of my neck in the morning feels calming and satisfying. I hate the feeling of having to wake up without feeling his breath again my skin and his scent around me, i get very distraught and chaotic until i know where he is and that he is safe.

He looked so peaceful. His hair messy and his dimples slightly showing. I tried slipping myself off of him and go brush my teeth get changed and get him some food, it was already a bit later in the morning. I slid away without waking him and put a pillow in my place that P'Kit started hugging like a little koala. I walked to the bathroom but my phone started ringing before i reached the door. I sprinted over to the phone to quickly pick up. I saw KitKat wriggle around but he quickly went back to sleep. I let out a relieved sigh and spoke to the other person on the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ai Nong, Wanna have some food with us, Yo and Pha in about an hour. Let's hang out before break starts."

"O P'Forth, Sure. Where do you guys wanna meet up? Your room?"

"That's fine, Yo and Pha will be waiting in the front of the building in an hour so hurry up!"

"Yes. Yes. I know. Bye P'Forth." I said and hung up. I kneeled next to Kit's side of the bed to look at him. Wondering how to wake him up today.

I took the pillow away from him and his grabby hands reached out. I bit his fingers softly and Kit slowly started opening his eyes.

"Morning KitKat! Did you sleep well?" I say letting go of his fingers and stroking his cheek with my hand. He mumbled a soft "Morning" and smiled, closing his eyes again and leaned into my touch.

"Baby, we need to get up. P'Forth wants us all to hang out today before break starts." I play with his hair with my other hand.

"Can i seep for 10 more minutes pwease?" He asked with a sad begging look and held up his hands in front of him to signal 10 minutes. He was too adorable in the morning, i can't do this! It is even more effective than my 'kicked puppy' look.

"Okay baby, you get 10 more minutes." I said smiling and placed a kiss on his forehead. He closed his eyes again and his mouth opened to silently cheer, his dimples deepening and the corners of his lips curling up. 

"My boyfriend is the best." He said, pulling up the comforter up to his nose. Seeing his overbearing cuteness combined with the fact he called me his boyfriend in the morning already made my day unbreakable. This stupid smile is not going to leave my face and i know it.

10 Minutes have passed and i already took a shower and was in the middle of grabbing my clothes to get dressed, when i feel tiny arms being wrapped around my naked torso and a head leaning against the back of my neck. I let out a chuckle and rubbed the hands that were gathered on top of my chest.

"You awake now babe?"

"Mhm." He nodded against my neck, his soft hair brushing against me. I turned around and put my hands on his waist. He was showing me that dreamy smile again that i only see when he is half awake, it's a smile that only i am able to see. I looked over him, he was wearing a long sleeved shirt with a wide collar and shorts, the collar was open enough to showcase the big hickey on his neck and the sleeves were long enough to cover his hands. His legs were slightly shaking, he shouldn't stand up for to long after last night.