Chapter 6. Exposing a Friend

Phana's POV

I could not believe my ears, did Ming just really say that he was Yo's first? As he walked off towards Yo my heart dropped, I felt heavy. Like I wanted to collapse right there on the spot and cry my eyes out. But I knew deep down that Ming being Yo's first was a better decision then to wait all that time for me. I didn't even have the right to think about being Yo's first after what I had done to him. If only I didn't care so much about how my friends would think and being made fun of by others.

Beam was right I should've just listened to what my heart wanted and accepted him. Then maybe we could've been together. Nonetheless how did Ming know about my feelings for Yo. I Tried to relive the conversation to think back if I said something off or if something unusual happened. Then it came to me. Kit said he was waiting for his old friend. He probably told everything to that "friend" of his and planned for the two of us to meet.

Kit I am so getting you back for this. I walked back to the cafeteria to find Kit and recollected my thoughts and calmed down a bit so I wouldn't kill my friend.

I saw the three of them still in the same spot, the 2 lovers busy with eachother. Looking as if they are about to make love right here right now, "Forth you're in public remember?" I called out to him, he looked around let out a soft "Oops." and let go of Beam and straightened his shirt. Beam just flicked Forth on the forehead, Forth yelped causing Beam to just look at him raise his eyebrows quickly and looked back at my direction.

"Beam, I have to go na or else I will be late to class." Forth pleaded to Beam, Beam just giving a nod and giving Forth a goodbye kiss that Forth was requesting by pouting his lips close to Beam's. Luckily we don't have classes anymore today because with all this past stuff coming back I would not be able to focus at all. Forth waved at us, we waved back as he was leaving and I started to focus my attention on Kit.

Kit just looked at me and raised his eyebrows and nodding while his lips were folded in showing his dimples silently saying something similar to "What's up?", he knew he was in trouble and tried to show a cute face. To no avail since I don't fall for that act anymore.

"Kit..." I crossed my arms and started questioning him.

"Yes...?" he said in a sweet voice, not going to work Kit.

"Did you tell that nong Ming something about me?"

"Maybe..." he looked at the ground and started fidgeting with the edge shirt with his fingers.

"What did you tell him? And when did you two even meet?"

"Okay so it's actually really funny..." he said before he started running away

"AI'KIT! COME BACK! EXPLAIN!" I started running after him.

Beam sighed at the sight of his friends running around like kids, knowing where this would go he just walked to where they were headed.