Chapter 60. Another Brother

Beam's POV

I woke up quite early because of a very pleasent smell coming from downstairs. I shook up Forth who was still asleep next to me, spread out with his head almost falling off the bed. He barely opened his eyes and i was already pulling him out of the room towards the smell of food. I'm pretty sure i was able to locate the kitchen right now just based on smell, i wouldn't even need my eyes opened. Forth sniffed the air and now seemed to walk just as fast as me to find the source. Opening the door to the kitchen we found my brother over the stove cooking with Simon attached to his back hugging him as he watches Ray cook.

"P', whatcha making." I ask standing right behind Simon. Making both of them turn towards me and Simon almost fell onto the ground as he jumped when he saw me right behind him. Simon grabbed his chest as he leaned against the counter catching his breath, making Ray chuckle.

"Morning Bee, Morning N'Forth. I'm making some hangover soup."

"Hangover soup?" Forth comes up behind me and asks confused, i am just as confused but why ask when Forth already did it for me.

"The name literally suggests when you should eat it. And if i know my mom she will definately need it." He said and sighed, so did i after remembering the state my and Forth's mom where in after the night ended. I think our dads would like some too after all that hard liqour from yesterday.

I turned my head to the door when i heard several steps coming from up the stairs. "Speaking of the devil." In walk my very hungover Mom and mother-in-law and a slightly grouchy dad, but Forth's dad seems to be fine.

"Sit down Ma, i'll have something that will help you." Mae murmured something and everyone sat down at t he dinner table.

"你也有什么能帮助我吗?" (Do you also have something that will help me?) Simon was whispering to my brother and kept looking down at his feet it seems, it was clear to hear but i didn't understand chinese.

"你没有足够的?" (Haven't you had enough?) My Brother responded and grabbed Simon's waist and pulled him closer, giving him a small kiss and showing him a mischivous smirk. Simon was just grinning at his boyfriends' affection.

Simon and I helped serve the food to our parents and as they dug in the room was filled with content and satisfied moans.

"Son i don't remember you cooking this kind of amazing food." My mom turned to face Ray who was sitting 2 chairs to her right.

"It's sooo goood. What is this?" Dad asked as he kept slurping, only using the spoon to push the cabbage and beef down to fit in his mouth. Forth and his dad and Simon were basically doing the same thing. 'Uncultured boys.' I shook my head at their sloppy way of eating. I have to agree that it tasted amazing.

"It's Haejang-guk Pa. Hangover soup with oxtail and ox blood."

"Ew. blood. But it taste real good." Forth says and continues chowing down.

"I learned how to make it while i was staying in korea for a month. Simon really likes it too, since he gets drunk so often."

"Why are you saying that! I want to leave a good impression on your parents!" He whisper shouts at Ray, but Ray just quirks his eyebrow and shrugs before turning back to his food.

"Don't worry you will. My mom always looks for someone to drink with." I whisper to P'Simon.

"I might not sit right next to you, but don't underestimate the power of a hungover woman." My mom says pointing at me.