The Shallows || Haikyuu Captains (+ Daishou)

Haikyuu Captains x Reader

Moniwa isn't inside, btw

Warning : blood and wounds will be mentioned

"We're heading for the beach tomorrow, (f/n)-chan. You coming?"

Looking up from her phone, she responds, "Sure, but what gives? We never go anywhere except the mall or amusement park."

Bokuto only smirks and points at himself, "Cause this time I'm the one who brought up that idea and not Kuroo!"

"Shut up, bro. I was too lazy to think." (f/n) hears Kuroo's responds from the other side of the room.

"Sounds like a good idea, though. We never go to the beach during our semester break," Futakuchi butts in.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH?!" Oikawa shouts from the bathroom after his bad singing. (f/n) raises her eyebrows, thinking how could he heard the news from the bathroom.

"I don't know. Swimming pools, I'm alright but the beach.. Isn't the weather quite cold?" Daichi wonders worriedly. He glances at (f/n). "Don't you guys remember the last time we brought (f/n) to the pool?"

"I had a flu, Daichi! I'm alright now." (f/n) argues but the look on Daichi's face keeps her from arguing further.

"And the cramps as soon as you enter the water? Whenever we go swimming, that stuff always happens." He states the truth and she hates it.

"Look, if you're so worried, I can just swim where I can touch the sand. Simple as that. It's not like I could swim further from the shore." She suggests, despite how she hates it. But if it is to shut her 'dad' up, then she has no choice but to obey him.

Daichi seems okay with that and smiles, "Okay. We'll go to the beach tomorrow. (f/n), you alright with surfing? But only we can touch the ground."

"As long as the waves are good."

~*~

Bokuto invited the other ex-captains of their schools and from there, they drove to a beach where no one barely visits. It's isolated from the city but quiet, peaceful than any other beaches. (f/n) watches as the scenery passes by and takes a shot with her polaroid. Her phone sits on her laptop, buzzing with messages from her family back in her hometown.

After moving to Tokyo for college, she barely has time to visit her family. But after the beach trip, she's planning to fly home and spend time with them before her next semester.

"(f/n), look. The beach." Daichi taps on her shoulder and she looks away from the polaroid film to the view outside the car. The beach takes her breath away and she gasps at how beautiful it looks. "Waves looks good. For surfing."

"And volleyball!" Bokuto, Oikawa and Kuroo exclaims at the same time, making the two of them shake their heads but nonetheless agrees

Another car follows from behind them and each park their car by the coconut trees to get some shelter from the sun. The first to get out from vehicle is Terushima, who already takes out his volleyball. Behind him is Ushijima carrying two surf boards, Daishou getting all food and drinks. (f/n) and the others walk out of the vehicle and starting their picnic and games.