Semi Eita (2)

She was not able to sleep early ever since she started college – assignments were given to her 5 times more than high school ever does, her classes usually starts at 8 and knowing (f/n) she can be 5 minutes late, her classes – also – were in the left side of the wing building while her dorm was in the right so she had to run in a hurry, and her meals were unbalanced so she gets sick while attending her classes.

This has been going on for 5 months and (f/n) suffered insomnia – sleep deprived, if it's easier to understand. She can only sleep late at 4AM and had to wake up at 7AM later but it wasn't enough for her. It was driving her insane, it broke her. But she had to remain strong and attend her classes like usual, only for people to realize she looked dead.

"(f/n), are you not feeling well?" Her lecturer confronted her and worriedly checked on her. "My, you look sick, (f/n). Maybe you should stay in your room."

"I'm fine, Tamaki-san. I skipped breakfast, that's all."

But the lecturer frowned. "Before classes start, everyone should have a proper meal, (f/n). Including you. Especially you. I'm not responsible if you passed out in the halls, (f/n). I suggest you rest for today and I'll hand over your assignment tomorrow."

Without any choice, (f/n) wobbled to her room. She just drops her bag nearby the door and laid on bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"This sucks," She groaned, massaging her temple. "I'm surprised I'm still alive after I slept 3 hours a night."

While she was talking to herself, Semi – her roommate – walked in after attending his classes. He noticed his female roommate lying on his lower bunk and used his foot to smack hers.

"Oi, (f/n). Don't sleep on my bed."

"Huh?" Realizing it was her stoic roommate, she ignored him. "Oh, it's you, Semi-san. Aren't you attending classes?"

"Class is over. Now, get off. I need to sleep before 10 later. I got another class at that time." Without warning, Semi pushed her off his bed and her head hits the floor. She blacked out. The male took out his phone and noticed his roommate was just laying there. "(f/n), if you want to sleep on the floor, at least get a pillow. It's dirty down there."

But no response. Not even a snore.

Semi looked over and (f/n) wasn't moving. At all. "Holy fuck!" He cursed and ran straight to the door, calling for help. He ran back in and turned (f/n) over so she was lying on her back. "Oh my god I'm so sorry, (f/n). I didn't mean to!" He apologized as paramedics and teachers went to take (f/n) to the hospital, leaving Semi to cry over his roommate.

* * *

Semi visited (f/n) for the 2nd day after he was informed of her condition – she suffered insomnia, gastric, and dehydration. He'd come over to watch over her in case she's awake and just sleeps next to her bed.

He then went back to the times she was working hard to keep up with the other students who were smart. (f/n) isn't particularly a genius but she works harder than anyone in college. Semi was born a genius so he laid back and does whatever he wants, yet he passed his test. He didn't need to study. He felt guilty just by watching her up all night doing her assignments and didn't try to stop her from overworking herself. When it finally happened and she lies on that hospital bed, that's when he realized how he should have helped her. He should have helped her study and do her assignments for her if she's exhausted. That's the least he could do as her roommate. But no. He only watches her.

"I'm sorry, (f/n)." He held her hand in his, feeling it cold and pale. "I should have helped you with your assignments so you wouldn't end up on this bed. I was a genius and I should have just-" He paused, choking on his cries. "I cared about you and I love watching you work harder than anyone. I just never thought you'd fall one day. You were strong; I believed in that but..."

"I guess... sometimes even the strongest people can fall one day."