Nishinoya Yuu (4)

requested by @MusicaHyouShou, really hope you like this. sorry for the late update.

a/n shota male reader.

"Ossu, (f/n)! Sorry if I disturb you while you're studying but I really need your brains and cute face to keep me motivated."

"Y-Yuu-kun, please don't say that while you're in my house. You'll get in trouble." (f/n) blushed as Noya walked into his lover's house, leaving a small kiss on the smaller male's lip and went up to his room while (f/n) went into the kitchen to get their drinks.

Noya and (f/n) started dating only a week ago and (f/n) was a nervous wreck. Of course he'd be nervous - Noya is one of the coolest guy in school and (f/n) is just himself. He's one of the smallest guys in Noya's class and the two grew to fall in love with each other and well, (f/n) confessed and Noya accepted him. The two became a couple and voila.

(f/n) brought their drinks to his room and when he walked in, he find Noya hugging one of his plushies and blushed.

"Y-Yuu-kun.."

Noya immediately threw the plushies aside and blushed furiously. "Y-You did not see that! I was just smelling it since it has your scent on it!" He cringed at how creepy that sounded and rephrased, "W-Wait what I meant was..."

"It's okay, Yuu-kun."

"I also... have a few plushies in my room. N-Not that I use them anymore but yeah.."

(f/n) pats Noya's shoulder, "Like I said, it's okay."

Instead of starting their studies, the lovers talked about what plushies do they have and would argue - not serious - about which is cuter and Noya would smirk and say, "Actually, I have this one cute plushie and I haven't slept with him yet."

(f/n) titls his head cutely, "Who is the plushie, Yuu-kun?"

Noya pounced on the shorter male and trapped him, his face inching closer to (f/n)'s. "You are."

"Jeez, Yuu-kun!"

After one hour of arguing and playing tickles and cuddles, they fall asleep and resume doing their studies tomorrow. On school day. Oops.