Tanaka Ryuunosuke (1)

[Name] and Tanaka laid down on his bed bored with nothing else to do. It was Tanaka's day off the couple just have no idea on what to do that particular day. She sits up on bed with a long groan.

"Ryuu, I'm dying of boredness. Suggest something," she turned to her boyfriend who reads his manga repeatedly.

"Like what?" He sits up. "We played all the games Nishinoya borrowed us, cuddling and eating. What else can we do other than that?"

She lets out another groan and leaned back on Tanaka's chest. He wrapped his arms around her, releasing his breath in her hair. The two stayed quiet for another 5 minutes when [Name] had a bulb lights up above her head.

"I know what to do," she said with the evilest smile in history.

--

"[Name], this is crazy but I really love you more right now."

"Shh, watch for anyone coming," [Name] wrote something on a few sticky notes and snickered as she writes them. She thought it was a brilliant idea and it involves messing with people. Tanaka obeyed and watched behind his girlfriend's back. After she sticks them on a few cars, Tanaka and [Name] hid themselves not far so they could observe the drivers' reaction.

A lady rushed to her car a few minutes later. The couple snickered in their hand as the lady's reaction changed from confused to horrified at the note.

"Sorry for the damage...?" she reads it out loud before she scanned for any damage. It has been going on for 10 minutes and the lady figured out it was prank. She started babbling about teenagers acting immature and left hurriedly. The couple stared at each other before they burst out laughing.

"That was awesome, [Name]! Did you see her reaction?!" Tanaka's grin widened and grabbed his girlfriend's face, nuzzling his nose on hers. "I love you even more after this, [Name]."

She blushed at his statement and pecked his lips. "Ok, ok. I love you too, Ryuu. Come on, let's do another one before we head home."

Extended Ending

"I've had the worse day a few days ago," Ukai announced, catching the team's attention. "I don't know who did this but some kids stick a note on my car and it said, 'sorry for the damage'. I wasted an hour searching for the damage but nothing! Stupid teenagers..."

In the background, Tanaka and [Name] backed away from the crowd and ran out of the gym before anyone notices them.