Nishinoya Yuu (5)

AU ; Yuu as Barista, Reader is Writer.

There was this new Starbucks-alike place you wanted to try for a while now - you attempted to go once it opened but you heard from your friends it was damn expensive. One hot chocolate with caramel as topping costed over 10 bucks. You cringed after hearing it and waited until you got cash in your wallet.

Ironically it's called Yum Yum Barista because once you entered the cafe, there were so many hot guys behind the counters. You froze, realizing not even one female working here. The bell indicates your presence and 4 boys behind the counter greeted you with handsome smiles. "Welcome, Miss!"

Oh my fuck, you thought. You were going to die. Of hotness in one space.

You approached the counter and one cute guy with orange hair decided to take your order. "Hi, Miss! Welcome to Yum Yum Barista! What can I get you?" He was so friendly. In the background, Yeah3x by Chris Brown was playing.

Damn right, Chris.

You told him your order and paid before he asked for your name. "It's (f/n).." You blushed and noticed how the boys heard your name and smiled. The barista guy blushed too.

"(f/n).. Beautiful name, miss! It's unique!" Hinata commented and informed your drink will be served by them and told you to sit down instead. It was unlike Starbucks - which you had to get the drinks on your own once they call your name - and you hesitantly sat down. It started raining heavily so you had to stay in for a while. While waiting, you took out your laptop and resumed your story writing.

"Your drink, Miss (f/n)." The barista with your drink approached your table, a handsome smile on his face sent to you. You glanced at his name tag.

"Thank you, Nishinoya Yuu. You're kinda handsome." You shamelessly comment, until you realized what you said. "Uh forget what I said."

"N-No I won't forget! I'll remember those words, Miss (f/n)!" He bowed. "I have to go back to work but please come again!" He stood straight before going back to assist doing other customer's drinks.

There's something about the 'please come again' and it sounded like he really wanted you to come again. Smiling to yourself, you turned back to your laptop and started a new story about a barista boy and customer girl falling in love at first sight.

E X T R A:

"Good job, Yuu! She's really cute, isn't she?" Tanaka pats his friend's shoulder.

"She is! Out of all customers, she came! I'm so blessed working here.."

"Get back to work, Nishinoya, Tanaka!" Daichi called.

"Yes, sir!"