Hanamaki Takahiro (2)

descript ;; you can't drive – which makki never knew – and he was determined to teach you.

requested by @milkoshiba, thank you for requesting!

"You... can't drive?"

Hands clapped together as you were on your knees. "Please, Makki! My test is in 2 weeks and I need to practice! If I practice with the instructor for extra session, they'll charge me! You have to teach me! My life depended on it!"

"You're almost 20 and you can't drive?!"

"Oi, does it look like I was born yesterday?"

"Do you really want to know the ans-"

"You know what. Nevermind."

Sighing, you begged earnestly now and looked deep into Hanamaki's eyes for him to melt. Eventually, he agreed unless you rewarded him. You hated what's the meaning behind the word 'reward'. It always involves him making you his slave for the week or having sore limbs after doing chores for the guy. You hoped the reward isn't too bad.

Days went by, you and your pink-brown haired boyfriend practiced your driving. It wasn't easy when it was manual without your instructor telling you what to do and it wasn't also too easy when Hanamaki's car doesn't have the clutch and brakes to control for you. The scariest part is to do all of the driving yourself. Now, you're practicing how to go up the hill.

"U-Uh... right! I have to pull the handbrake." You pull the handbreak and pulled back your left leg which pressed onto the clutch. "A-And uh..." You were a wreck; here you are practicing your driving infront of your boyfriend who is a fucking pro and you hate to look ridiculous infront of him.

You felt his hand rubbing your back. Facing Hanamaki, he smiled softly at you. "I'm here, (f/n). Don't be nervous. Okay, this is what you should do; press onto the clutch, then the accelerator. I want you to listen to the engine."

"Oh... it's getting quiet." You stated.

"When you hear that sound, I want you to release the handbrake and accelerate uphill."

"Wh-What if we—"

"Nothing is going to happen, (f/n). If we reversed back, pull the handbrake. That's how you prevent from reversing back."

"O-Okay..." You released the handbrake and accelerate while balancing your clutch, the car successfully rode uphill without reversing back. "I did it!" You jumped in your seat, grinning away.

"Told you you'll do great," Hanamaki smirked. "Do it 5 more times and we'll drive on the road. That way, you won't be nervous after you pass your L license."

"What made you think I'll pass my test, Makki? I flunked when I'm with my instructor. But with you, I feel really confident!"

"Is your instructor hot?"

"What. No but—"

"Then that's your answer; I'm obviously better because I'm young and gorgeous asf."

"You only got your P license 3 months earlier than me."

"Still, I'm better."