Again || Tsukishima Kei

Requested by hatssendayo

Requester wanted an idol reader who used to date Tsukishima back in the days but broke up because of the restriction by her manager - who refused to let reader to date anyone unless he is well known - and so they separate ways. See what happens after a few years later.

Whenever (f/n) looked at her phone screen, there was always a picture of a young boy with glasses on it - it was her ex boyfriend, Tsukishima Kei. The idol looked at her phone in reminder that he was always the one for her and no one else. Before her interview or performance, she'd look at her phone and stared at his photo for the longest time. Probably thought that if the more she stared at it, he'll come back to her and things would be okay just like it used to be.

But not every story has to end up lovey-dovey, right?

"(f/n), what are you lazing around about?" Her makeup artist called but received no response from the said girl. Instead, she caught (f/n) staring at the same photo and sighed. "(f/n), staring at his picture won't bring him back. The only logical thing to do is meet up with him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind seeing you."

That caught (f/n) off guard and turned around. "What if he didn't want to see me? I left him. I broke his heart. What kind of an idiot would accept a girl like me after all the things I did?"

"The same idiot would forgive you anyway and understand the situation you are in," she responded as she puts on (f/n)'s makeup. "You're an idol and he's a high school kid. But you two love each other anyway and who had to ruin it? The management."

(f/n) smirked at her. "For someone who works under the management, you speak badly about them."

She shrugged. "They didn't pay me enough for this; applying makeup on a super famous (f/n) (l/n) and she's treating me like I'm her best friend."

(f/n) chuckled. "You are. Even though I have many makeup artists who are better, I'd still choose you. Because at least you would not cake me up too much."

Haru just blushed and proceed doing (f/n)'s makeup before thanking her while mumbling.

~*~

After a long day attending interviews, photoshoots and meeting with her manager, it was time for (f/n) to head back to her home and rest. The whole day she was occupied, she barely eat anything. She was told to but was also too stressed to handle everything so she skipped lunch.

Before she headed home, she ordered takeouts and while doing so, she was stared at by teenagers. It didn't surprise her; after all, who wouldn't ignore a celebrity walking into a cheap diner without wearing disguises?

She acknowledged them and asked them not to attract attention, which they agreed, and took pictures/signing autographs for her fans. Soon, she headed home but made sure no one followed her.

On her way back, she thought of Tsukishima again - the 6 foot 2 boy who is supposedly now a college guy (who might have a girlfriend) walking around in Tokyo right now and (f/n) can't even contact him. She still has his number but wondered whether he still used them. She blocked his contact after they broke up and since then she never heard from him. He didn't even try to email her or even ask anyone about her. He didn't. Instead, he gave up and probably studying in a college with a new girlfriend.

(f/n) still loves him. She felt like it was her fault that she didn't try to protect their love. Tsukishima, for the first time, begged for her to stay but she couldn't do it, afraid of what her manager would do to her. Her dream was to be an artist but risking losing your lover? (f/n) regretted it all.