Ennoshita Chikara

Ennoshita got lost in (Country).

Him and his family just arrived the night before and immediately slept like a baby because of jet lag. With a good habit, Ennoshita woke up early and decided to go for a jog when he knows he can get lost but him being positive, - also being the second mom in command - he thought he could do something about it.

Once he decided to stop for a breath, he looked around his surroundings and noticed the unfamiliar scenery. He wiped the sweat off his chin and gasped quietly, "I think I'm lost." Looking around for the tall building of his hotel but could not since he jogged a bit too far. He slightly panicked, "Shimatta. What am I going to do? I don't even have my pho- wow, Chikara you smart ass. You didn't even bring your phone. I'm so stupid."

"Excuse me.." a voice surprised him from behind and he turns around to find a girl who's a local looking at him confused, "Are you lost, sir?" you asked him in your native language.

He tilts his head confused, "I... Umm..."

You recognized the word 'ano' and figured he was Japanese. You clicked your fingers smiling, "I see! You're Japanese! Let's see. I learned a few words, though. "Ushinawa remashita ka?" You asked, which means 'Are you lost?'.

Ennoshita was surprised and nearly laughed when your accent was a bit funny when speaking his language. "H-Hai. I'm lost. Do you know where is (hotel name)?" He smiled.

You caught the name of the hotel and nodded pointing towards you, "Just run ahead and don't forget to stop at the traffic light. We have reckless drivers here so be careful on your way."

He stared at your face for a while and blushed. "T-Thanks. You speak v-very good in Japanese, although.." he stopped, thinking of another way to say 'but your accent made it cute!'. He just met you, after all.

"I know. My accent made it sound weird." You laughed it off, twirling your hair locks. "So, you're a foreigner. Welcome to (Country)!"

He swore there's stars dancing around you when you welcomed him.

"Aha, thank you. I'm Ennoshita, from Miyagi, Japan." He introduced himself with a soft smile, his eyes closing making his features more charming.

It was your turn to blush and bowed like Japanese people would do. "And I'm (y/n). Pleasure to meet you, Ennoshita."

Maybe getting lost isn't so bad, after all.