Kozume Kenma (2)

requested by @teruterubozuu

Kenma was just minding his own business – as fucking usual – when all of the sudden, a balloon hit his face and he froze letting out a girly squeal in surprise.

He heard an evil laughter coming from in front of him and putting the strand of his hair that sticks to his face behind his ear and sighed, not surprised by his girlfriend's antics.

To get his full attention, you need energy – fuel, battery, stamina and thousands of ideas how to. Why, ya'll ask? Kenma is like a wall; he ignores whatever shit you babble and it irritates you that he doesn't fully pay attention to you. Seriously, you just want to throw him into the pool filled with sharks so they can shred him into pieces.

"(Name), I don't like that evil look on your face while laughing like that; stop it." Kenma realized and went back to play on his phone.

You coughed. "Ne, Ken-kun. Do you want to do something?"

"... like?"

Smiling, you put your chin on his head. "We can go swimming or go shopping. I need clothes for classes."

"I can't swim... I guess shopping isn't so bad-"

"Ja­-" Your eyes brightened.

"-oh but Kuroo might go to the mall with Bokuto-san so nah I'll pass."

You dropped to the ground. Standing back up, you puffed your cheeks in frustration. This is what you had to deal with everyday. You only asked him to go out and you felt like your battery of persuasion ran out already. Thinking of a way, you glared daggers behind your lover's head and he felt chills down his spine.

"KOZUME KENMA!" Your face went red.

This time, Kenma reacted and turned around shaking like a cat. "Wh-Why are you shouting? It's late."

"I wanna go out, Kenma!" You whined like a child tugging his legs. Kenma cringed at your antics and tried to push you away.

"Iiyada! It's troublesome for me! You go out on your own then!" He argued.

"But I'm scared to go on my own, Ken-kun~"

Kenma did that look when he's so done with Kuroo. "Ha? Masaka. Just last week you kicked some guy's ass for taking the last box of pocky's. I think you can handle going shopping on your own."

Your eyes watered. "Y-You sho mean, Ken-ken."

"K-Ken...?"

"GO OUT WITH ME, KENMA, OR I'LL SHOVE YOUR GAMEBOY UP YOUR ASS UNTIL IT BLEEDS AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL ANYMORE."

The latter flinched at every word you shouted, his PSP bounced in his hands. "O-Okay! I'll go with you! Don't cry anymore!" He gave up.

You brightened again. "Great! Get ready in 5, babe." You skipped to your room getting ready while Kenma mentally prayed his girlfriend isn't a devil in disguise.