Tsukishima Kei (2)

descript ;; you and kei fought about his salty attitude and he keeps denying it.

"Get off my back, (Name). I have to go practice." Tsukishima slung his bag over his shoulder and put on his shoes rather in a hurry to avoid arguments with you.

You chased after him and continue to scold him, "No! I said we would talk about this attitude of yours and you promised we would! Now you're running away from me?!"

He turned to you, fuming. "I'm not running away from you, (Name). I'm tired arguing with you. Every time we argued, you always end up crying like a baby. And I always feel bad in the end, 'admitting' it's my fault when it's not."

"Why are you so heartless, Kei?!" You yelled, nearly bursting Tsukishima's ear drums.

"Enough, (Name)! Go home!" He raised his voice stressfully and opened the door to his home, motioning for you to exit. "We have school tomorrow. Don't stay up late."

You huffed, unable to say anything because he's denying everything. You grabbed your school bag and put on your shoes before bumping shoulders with him and jogged home. Tsukishima watched you ran in the opposite direction of where he's going, heaving a long sigh. He massaged the bridge of his nose in frustration and shut his door, locking it.

While on his way to the gym – where Kuroo and Bokuto waits for him – he thought about you; he knew his salty attitude was getting to annoy you and he wanted to decrease the amount of salty remarks he shot at anyone who ticks him off. He, at least, would just brush them off and walk away but no. He just had to open his mouth and insult people. It angered you. The day before today, he and your dad were having a heated conversation making the dining room unable to breathe in. Your dad commented he was being a rude boyfriend and you shouldn't live in a miserable life with him to which Tsukishima responded with;

"It's not like she isn't miserable at home, either." He bluntly said before standing up and walking out on dinner, leaving you to sit there dumbfounded.

It was a bad idea to bring Tsukishima to meet your parents but you two loved each other; he's willing to do it. But your dad had to ask every boyfriend you had in the past stupid and disgusting questions making them scared out of their wits. Tsukishima wasn't; in fact, he was legitimately annoyed.

* * *

In practice, Tsukishima got distracted and his blocking was rusty. It was the 32nd time his block was overcome and Bokuto decided to call it a break and decided to help the 2nd year.

"What's wrong, Tsukishima? You sick?" He seriously asked, noticing how the said person was sweating non-stop.

Kuroo, with his mad skills, crossed his arms. "I assumed he had a fight with his girlfriend, (Name)-san."

Bokuto stared at Tsukishima wide-eyed. "Again? This is, like, the 5th time you two argued this month, Tsukishima!" He exclaimed. "Mind I ask why?"

"Yes, I do mind."

"Che. No fun."

"Why did you fight?"

"Didn't I say I mind?"

"I asked already," Kuroo shrugged his broad shoulders. "Tell me or you'll receive 100 balls for me."

"But I'm bad at receiving!"

"And that's why I made it to 100, unless you tell me why." Kuroo smirked, knowing Tsukishima is going to back down, and he did. "So? What is it that is so bad about to fight over it? Hm?"

Tsukishima had no choice but to tell. "Fine. She's pregnant and want to name the baby 'Yellow'."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" The two clowns shouted.

Tsukishima snickered. "Works every time."

"O-Oi! That's not fair, Tsukishima! You said you'd tell us!" Bokuto pointed accusingly at him.

"So persistent..." Tsukishima sighed. "She said she couldn't stand my salty behavior and we fought about it. I kept pushing her away from talking about it because it annoys me. We went for a dinner at her place and her dad was being an ass. I'm sure you know where this goes..."

"Oh, so that's the problem," Kuroo muttered. "Continue."

"I argued back and I may have said something I shouldn't since I promised I wouldn't utter a word about it. In other words, (Name) has problems at home and I blurt it out infront of her parents."

"Damn, Tsukishima. I can see your future was flushed down the toilet."

"What are you-"

"Did you apologize?"

"No, but..."

"See! You never apologized to your girl, didn't you?! That's why she mad, bruh. Cause you're not being the man here."

I can't believe Bokuto is being mature, this late.

"What should I do? I never understand girls." Tsukishima messed his hair.

"I don't either but what I can tell you is that girls are sensitive and very emotional. Right now, (Name) is probably crying in her room. Maybe thinking of a way to break-up with you because she's done with your shit."

"S-She can't just...!" Tsukishima stood up and grabbed his stuff. "I gotta go! I'm sorry!" He ran out of the gym and to your house.

Meanwhile, Kuroo and Bokuto turned to each other.

"Bro, that was mean. Do you really think (Name) would break up with him?"

Kuroo chuckled. "Are you kidding me? (Name) isn't a loser; whatever she has, she'd fight for it. Even if it breaks her heart."

* * *

It did not come across Tsukishima's mind that your parents are home for the day. He just knocked the door, panting for air to breathe. Your mum opened the door, surprised to see your boyfriend.

"Tsukishima-kun?! You're wet!" She worriedly exclaimed, obviously thinking he fell into the pond on the way but actually it was just his sweat.

"I-I'm fine, (Surname)-san. I need to see (Name)." He managed to say.

She smiled, glad to see he's fine. "She's in her room, probably arranging her posters on her wall. She does that all the time."

"Thank you. Sorry for intruding," He came in and only to see your dad standing there, his arms crossed. Remembering the fight the day before and this afternoon, Tsukishima kept the urge to insult him. "Good evening, (Surname)-san. I'm here to see-"

"Say no more, Tsukishima-kun. She's upstairs," Your dad nicely moved to the side for him to walk through. "If my daughter refuses to let you go and you came back, maybe you're not so bad despite the sarcastic remark last night. To be honest, I have gone through worse than yours." He glanced upstairs, referring to you.

Tsukishima unconsciously smiled. "Thank you for giving me a chance, (Surname)-san, and I know. That's how I met her." He rolled his eyes at the memory and went to your room. He knocks onto your door. "(Name), it's me, Kei."

You opened the door with your home attire looking like a mess. "Holy ma—Kei! I'm such a mess right now!" You panicked and went to clean yourself up when Tsukishima pulled you back.

"(Name), I'm sorry."

"Kei?"

"I guess my salty behavior did get to you and I denied it. I hope you forgive me. I'm not good with my feelings yet you love me. That's why I don't want to let you go. If I do, no one can do what you can. It's... rare."

You giggled by his sudden attitude. "I like the way you are now, Kei. But I'll miss your sarcasm more, though. That's how our relationship works."

"That's how it is, huh?" Kei pulled you into a kiss. "I love you, so so much, (Name)." He held your waist and tugged you closer to his chest, feeling the sensation of heat in his heart again.