Oikawa Tooru (3)

requested by annie bby

You woke up your side of the bed cold and empty. With tired eyes, it squinted to where Oikawa was supposed to sleep on. But this morning, he was not there. You thought about last night - Oikawa stayed up late last night for no apparent reason. You asked him what was he doing in his laptop but when you stepped behind him, he'd close the lid and wheeled around to smile at you.

"It's nothing, dear." He closed-eye grinned at you and escorted you to bed. You shrugged it off and let him led you to bed.

What caught your attention was a small sticky note on the lamp. You smiled knowing it was Oikawa sending that message. He'd write them before to work and it was still the cheesiest thing he'd ever do.

Good morning, darling. I'm sorry I was not there to see you wake up. But I have a few things to do today and I left a few bucks in the drawer. If you're free, go shopping with your girl-friends. I know how much you needed the break after your hard work this week and I hate seeing a large circle of eye bags under your beautiful eyes. Whoo~ I'm really happy today. I'll see you tonight, darling. Have a great day.

- Tooru

You hugged the note to your chest and aww'd quietly. Really, he's still the best boyfriend you can ever have.

You freshen up and texted your best-friends and they immediately agreed to hang out with you. In fact, they said they planned to take you out which was a huge coincidence. You took out an envelope where he left the money for you and counted them. You didn't need to worry 'cause the money was as thick as a textbook.

"Damn, Tooru. Where the hell did you get this much money?" Knowing no one will reply, you left the house to meet up with your friends.

Meanwhile with Oikawa...

"I CAN'T CHOOSE, IWA-CHAN! ALL OF THESE IDEAS ARE WAY OVER MY BUDGET BUT I WANT A SPECIAL PROPOSAL FOR (Y/N)!" Oikawa immediately cried after searching for many ways to propose to you.

But really, he knows how you just want a normal proposal and not those kind of proposal where a jet flies in the air and spelled out words in smokes. It'd cause many attention.

Iwaizumi slapped the man's head. "You idiot. You're planning to propose to her, not doing a wedding! You can think about that in a few years time. Jeez." He rubbed his nape as Oikawa comically let out tears. "You don't need to make it that special. Just propose to her at the beach or something.."

"Beaches are too mainstream."

"Ugh.. umm, take her for a holiday."

"Way over the budget."

Iwaizumi began to irk. "Let her throw darts at the apple, ON YOUR HEAD!"

Oikawa flinched, "No way, Iwa-chan! That's murder and not very romantic!"