Kagehina (1)

Ayako's POV

Hajimemashita! I'm Kageyama Ayako and I'm a first year in Karasuno High. Please don't confuse me with a boy. In fact, I'm a girl! I have two dads who I love dearly and one older brother who I find annoying but I also love him. I followed after my dad's, Shoyo, genes. You see, I have his orange hair that went past my chest. I also have his short height but I have my other dad's, Tobio, bad temper.

I could be the angry Hinata Shoyo while he was still in high school... whatever.

As for my brother, Seitaro, he has dad Tobio's height, hair color but he has dad Shoyo's perky personality and pale skin. Our eyes followed after dad Shoyo. The two of us are in the volleyball team –of course I'd be in the girls' team– since our dads were in the same team when they were in their high school times. How ironic for them to be together when they're supposed to compete against each other.

"Ayako! Seitaro! Get up!" I heard dad Tobio shouted from downstairs while I was brushing my teeth

"Ayako! Seitaro! Get up!" I heard dad Tobio shouted from downstairs while I was brushing my teeth. I snickered and spit the toothpaste into the sink. I was always up early before Seitaro. Boys are so slow at waking up.

I opened my door to shout back that I was awake. Dad Tobio wasn't surprised; I followed after his punctuality in waking up. I stepped out, still in my pajamas and skipped inside Seitaro's room. His door was never locked so I could burst in as I like. I got on his bed, stepping with his body in between my legs and started jumping on it.

"Wake up, Sei-niichan!" I shouted causing him to jolt up, his eyes half opened. "It is a great Sunday! Embrace the air—OOF!" I was rudely pushed off the bed, ended up on the floor with a thud. "What was that, nii-chan?!"

"Could you please not wake up the whole neighborhood with your loud annoying voice? You sound like a dying hyena." He mumbled in his pillow.

"How would you know how a dying hyena sounds like? You never saw one!" I poked his sides, making him squirm.

He slapped my hand away. "Ayako, shut up..."

"Hmph!" I pouted, stomping on my foot while exiting his room. "Dad Shoyo! Sei-niichan won't wake up!"

"He also refused to wake up! That dumbass..." Dad Tobio stormed his way upstairs to his shared room with Dad Shoyo with a mad expression. "Oi, dumbass! Get up! It's 10am!"

"Ooh, it's that late?" I looked at the night clock.

"Hehh—OI, TOBIO! N-NO WAIT—WAHHH IT'S COLD! IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU—"

"I thought I said to wake up at 9am, idiot! I need your help in the kitchen! We're having a picnic with our friends, remember?!"

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD THROW ME IN THE TUB! NOW I'M COLD!"

"Good!"

Seitaro walked out, scratching his head and messed his hair. "Why didn't you wake me up, Aya-chan? I overslept."