Kuroo Tetsurou (1)

[jealous kuroo x reader]

After their honeymoon in a different country, the newlyweds decided to come back home and do home shopping for their new residence. [Name] wore her summer dress since it's pretty hot out.

"What should we buy, though? We should've written it down before." Kuroo said.

"Maybe furniture? I don't know. I'm really hopeless when it comes to this. I can't seem to think what to do first." [Name] admitted. Well, she is only 27 and Kuroo is 28. "We're still young; might as well.." She headed towards the market.

"Food? Now that's what I'm talking about."

While on their way there, [Name] spotted a familiar face and waved at him.

"Bokuto! Kotchi, kotchi!"

Bokuto spotted her and waved his free hand at her. "Oya?! [Name]-chan! And Kuroo! What a coincidence."

"What's up, Bokuto?"

[Name] looked down at the little girl next to Bokuto. "And who this might be? Your daughter?" A hint of mocking in her tone made Bokuto blush.

"Goddaughter, [Name]-chan. I'm just taking her for a walk. Maybe introduce her to Akaashi while I'm on my way."

"She's cute. Whose daughter, anyway?" Kuroo asked, kneeling down to match the little girl's height.

"My cousin's friend. Unfortunately, she has no siblings so she made me her daughter's godfather. Pity, right? But despite that, I'm happy. Better than having my own; I wasn't ready, anyway." Bokuto scratched his head. "Ne, tell them your name." He told the little girl.

"I'm Yamada Yura-desu! Nice to meet you, onii-san, onee-san." The girl introduced.

"So cute.." [Name] mumbles.

"We have to go.." Kuroo slowly pulls his wife away from the cute little girl. "[Name] won't leave Yura-chan alone if we talk too long."

Bokuto nods. "I understand. See you lovely people next time!"

* * *

[Name] looked through the frozen meats and mumbles, reading the labels and all. Not noticing the people that works at the market were staring at her.

"She's really sexy.."

"I know!"

"I wonder if she has a boyfriend."

"Go and ask her out, man. But you smell like dead meat."

"Shaddup!"

"Oi, miss," [Name] looks up at the voice and she noticed it was one of the workers. "What are you doing here by yourself? Looking for anything?"

"Oh, good. I need your assistance," [Name] smiled. "This meat.. is it fresh? It looked expired."

"Meat can't be expired when it's frozen, miss." The guy laughs a bit.

[Name] blushes out of embarrassment. "I-I see. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention.."

"So, do you wanna—"

"[Name], what took you so long?" Kuroo appeared from behind his petite wife who was busy rummaging through frozen meats. He gave the workers a glare, nearly pissing themselves. "Kora. Aren't you supposed to help my wife finding a fresh meat or something.. or are you just going to stand there watching her ass from there?"

"Y-Yes, sir." They all scatter away.

[Name] comes back.

"Tetsu, I found eggs th—eh? What's with the scary face, honey?"

Kuroo fixed his expression to a soft one before clearing his throat. "I'm sorry, what is it?"

[Name] ignored it. "I found fresh eggs. I thought we can make eggs for breakfast tomorrow."

"That sounds nice."

"I know. We already sound like a famil—seriously?" She stops talking when she saw her husband giving another scary faces to the workers that talked to her earlier. She realized what he's doing. "Tetsu, you're jealous, aren't you?"

"Who? Me? Why would I be jealous? You're married to the Kuroo Tetsurou, which means you're Mrs. Kuroo too." He smirks.

"I starting to think I'm making a really bad decision.."

"Chotto matte, [Name]! You can't be serious!"

[Name] burst out laughing at Kuroo panicking for no reason.

"Silly. I'm happy to be your wife, Tetsu. My body, is all yours, after all~" [Name] teased in a singing voice.

Kuroo... you can literally hear self restrain break into half.

"Ohoho. I am so glad we are already married, [Name]. Be prepared for tonight." Kuroo wraps his arm around her small waist and paid for their stuff.

Extended Ending

Tsukishima, Bokuto and Akaashi visited the Kuroo residence the next day. Kuroo was busy chatting with them. [Name] came into view in her apron with a tray of their drinks.

"You don't have to serve for Kuroo-san, [Name]-san. You're not his maid." Tsukishima joked.

"Nope but I am his wife. It's fine." She smiled.

"Say, did you and [Name] done that already?" Bokuto brought it up.

Before Kuroo could say anything, he heard a knuckle cracking behind him. Too bad the others didn't hear him. He started sweating buckets.

"A-AH. Why not we talk about volleyball?!"

"Ehhh~ that's disappointing. I honestly thought you'd man up and do it." –Bokuto

"Clearly, he can't." –Akaashi

"Um, Kuroo-san.. why are you sweating..?"