BoKuroo (1)

a/n slight lemon <-- like hell it is SLIGHT 'cause this ship makes me horny asf and it's erotic to see these two together.

kuroo tapped his fingers on the bar harshly after receiving a call from his so-called girlfriend she's canceled their date last minute. in curiosity, he went to her house and heard her moaning after a random guy's name. kuroo burst in and called her inappropriate names before breaking up with her and ran to the nearest bar to calm down. kuroo was half upset but he wasn't depressed with the break up. he planned to break it off with her anyway.

"stupid (girl's name), hah. dating some ugly guy when she has me. doesn't make sense," he scoffed in amusement and chugged down the drink. "i'm way hotter than that guy. seriously, she should just date an ugly ogre instead."

"damn. bad break up?"

kuroo looked up at the one who speaks and nearly gawked at the sight; before him was a young man with monochrome hair color and beautiful golden-eyes. he reminded kuroo of an owl. aside from his looks, he looked built and broad. he had a sly smile on his face after asking the man.

'oh my damn; he's beautiful.'

the bartender cocked his head when kuroo didn't respond him. "hm? what's wrong? was it too personal?"

kuroo shook his head in gesture to snap out of it. "i... uh... yeah. she cheated on me with crocodile face. but i'm not affected or anything."

"yeah sure," the young man didn't buy it and pour another drink for kuroo. "this one's on me. i, too, went through a break up. he had to move from city to city so he thought we shouldn't continue if one of us are hurting," he shrugged. "he's right."

"he? oh, you're—"

"yeah i'm gay. got a problem?"

kuroo flinched at his rapid change of attitude and shook his head again. "n-no. i'm bisexual so i'm not judging.."

his face changed again. "you're bi? that's cool! i'm full-time gay!"

"it's nothing cool. it's our sexuality." kuroo stated.

"right, right. i know that," bartender guy gulped down his drink. "i'm bokuto koutarou, what's yours?"

"kuroo tetsurou, nice to meet you, bokuto. you seemed young... college?"

"freshman, baby!" he cheered to himself as if it's a great thing. kuroo told him he's a freshman too. "well, looks like we have something in common after all. what sports do you play?"

"volleyball,"

bokuto brightened even more, if that's possible. "no way! me too! i'm from fukuroudani high!"

"no shit," kuroo referred to the school name and bokuto's features and chuckled. "i was in nekoma high."

"get out..." bokuto stared at kuroo in awe. "how is it we both never competed against each other?! i could've beaten your ass!"

"hah, don't think so,"

"aww, come on! let's play 'em!"

"nah, i wanted to get a break from volleyball at the moment. it's tiring for me."

"wow, old man..."

"why, you—"

bokuto cut him off, "kuroo, can i...ask you something?"

"you just did," kuroo bluntly said.

"can we...fuck? just for tonight.."

kuroo almost choked his own saliva. "wh-whAT?! w-wait this is too sudden, bokuto. i never... i haven't had sex, not to mention with girls at all!"