Kuroo Tetsurou (6)

requested by kenmahs i am glad you read my book; i've been reading your books before you knew i existed omg. this is for you!

You stared down at the pregnancy test in your hands; positive. Your hands were bone shaking and it was eating you up inside. After letting it sink in, your hid your face in your hands and cry.

What am I supposed to do? I'm only 19 and still in college, for fuck's sake. How is Tetsurou going to react?

As far as you concern, Kuroo never mentioned of children before so it scared you; if Kuroo finds out you were carrying his child, he is going to get mad. Mad as in blaming you for not taking birth pills or reminded him to use a condom – he always blames you but only on minor things. If he knows, things aren't going to go well.

You thought back on that night you two had sex without protection – you were at home waiting for Kuroo to arrive, he came an hour later feeling gloomy and depressed, he asked whether you two can just 'fuck' so he can forget about it, you two did it, you woke up to him not in bed, a few weeks later you feel sick, your period is late and that's when you thought something wasn't right. You're not usually late so it occurred to you that maybe you're pregnant. You checked and there you are, holding the test in fear.

You realized that night he was being persistent into doing it and you forgot about reminding him since he distracted you, taking you all night and fuck you up on that night. Your hands trembled in anger and threw the test against the wall causing it to break into half.

"Fuck you, Tetsurou!" You screamed in anger and cried yourself to sleep in the bathroom.

* * *

Kuroo came over again and this time, he wanted to just see how you were doing because you haven't contacted him for days. He unlocked the door with a spare key and made himself at home in your apartment. He removed his shoes.

"(Name), are you home? You didn't call me so I got worried..." He said but there was no answer. He hummed himself confused. He proceeded to your room and he was greeted by darkness. He turned on the lights and found a lump underneath the blanket. Sighing, he moved towards the blanket. "Oi, (Name)-chan~ don't just sleep around. You're going to get fat if you lay around doing nothing."

A mumble came out from you and he cocked an eyebrow. "Huh? I can't hear you, babe. You have to speak louder. I'm worried about you so I-"

"Like hell you are!" You popped out of the blanket with tear stained face. Kuroo jumped back. "Look what did you to me, Tetsurou! I'm done! My future has been flushed down the toilet because of you! I can't go on anymore, I can't..."

Kuroo held you, "Hey hey hey, what happened? What did I do, babe?" he asked concerned.

You shakily grabbed his hand and put it on your stomach, "Tetsurou, when a woman tells her lover to put his hand on her stomach, what does it mean to you?"

Kuroo thought of an answer, his eyebrows met, "It means she's telling him to feel her stomach and it always said she's..." he stopped to look at you with wide eyes. "Y-You're..."

"Tetsurou, I'm pregnant. And it's yours," You said as his hand left a warm feeling on your stomach. "That night when you got depressed... you didn't use protection."

"I swear I did, I always come prepared!" He exclaimed getting off bed. "I did use protection; it just... broke!"

"No, you didn't, Tetsurou! I remembered very well! You were depressed and you couldn't think straight! I'm telling you the truth!"