Hinata Shouyou (3)

If there is one thing about Hinata everyone should know is that he is a very heavy sleeper – no matter how hard they shake his body or make a loud noise near his ear, he never showed any response or movement. He'd sleep still and snored loudly like an old man. Drool would dribble out from the corner of his mouth.

(f/n) had to go through the struggle waking her dead sleeper of a boyfriend the next morning.

She happened to make a loud noise and fall to the side of the bed along with Hinata's night lamp landing on her face making her squeak in pain. She'd mutter profanity words and kicked the lamp, "You son of a bitch. I'll kill you." before it hit the wall. It was so loud it made her flinch. After that she noticed it wasn't her room and she slowly turns to bed, seeing Hinata's orange hair popped out of the blanket.

"Holy shit. I'm in Shouyou's room!" She blurted out accidentally and covered her mouth when she's being too loud. Surprisingly, Hinata didn't move a bit and snored more. "Huh.. he can sleep through that."

Looking at the clock, she sighed, "It's 8 in the morning already. Ma. I'll wake him up," She got onto his bed and jumped. "Shouyou! Wakie wakie, eggs and bakey! 8 o'clock in the mornin' and I'm hungry!"

Nothing.

"The morning after sex really tires him out," She whispered, thinking of a way to wake the boy up. She got an idea and cupped his face, nearing hers closer. She inhaled and, "YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE. MY ONLY SUNSHINE!"

Suddenly his eyes was wide open and knocked (f/n)'s head with his, pushing her off bed. "Kyaaaa! There's a dying goat on board! Eh- I'm in my room," He found (f/n) on the floor. "Ah. (f/n)-chan, what are you doing on the floor of my room?"

"Your floor and I happened to smooch, Shouyou."

Then Hinata scolded playfully at (f/n) for waking him up like that and played pillow fight.