Oikawa Tooru (7)

au ;; oikawa is demon lord, reader is hero/fighter

requested by @MusicaHyouShou, i hope this is what you wanted. my writings aren't that good. correct me if i missed out something. im making this a modern scene because im not good with the original au of them so im making the gang as detectives and specialists.

"Tooru-chan?"

"Nani, (f/n)-chan?"

The 5 year old girl fumbled with the hem of her dress and blushed. "I-I like your horns, Tooru-chan. They look cool."

The demon baby grinned and put his hands on his hips proudly. "Of course they are! I'm going to have sharp horns and be Demon Lord!"

"You would be if you're not an idiot," Another boy appeared from behind Oikawa and smacked his head, making him complain. "Your horns can be annoying especially when we sleep in one bed together, Oikawa. It keeps poking my forehead."

"Iwa-chan!!" Oikawa ignored his best friend's blabbering and hugged the poor boy. "Ne ne! I'm going to be a cool Demon Lord, right?! If my dad is awesome, I'm-"

"An idiot."

"Mou, Iwa-chan!"

Little (f/n) giggled at the sight of her best friends arguing over something stupid and enjoy her life.

* * *

It was the word 'cruel' that describes this whole mess – before Iwaizumi and (f/n), the 10 year old kids, were dead bodies and injured soldiers. They were playing in the woods when they heard skin being slashed and a bloody murder scream coming from their village. They quickly ran back only to find themselves too late.

(f/n) dropped to the floor in tears, feelings mixed with sadness and despair. "This can't be happening..." she'd mutter to herself, leaving Iwaizumi to clench his fists and jaw. "Hajime, what are we going to do?" she'd ask the only boy who restrain his tears.

He'd look down at her and grabbed her small, cold hands. "We have to get Oikawa and get out of here! Come on!" He dragged the girl behind her and ran towards his best friend's castle. The front gate was covered with unknown bloods and (f/n) nearly vomited by seeing it. They continue running towards Oikawa's room and kicked it open, finding the demon kid crying at the corner of his room.

"Tooru-chan!" (f/n) ran towards him and hugged the demon. "We have to get out of here, Tooru-chan. It's not saf-"

"Get away from him, (f/n)!" A familiar voice interrupted her and pulled (f/n) away from the demon, their grip around her arms tightened. "You must not near the demon! He caused all this! Don't trust him."

"But Tooru-chan is my best friend!" (f/n) cried to Oikawa who had his hand extended, his eyes glassy with tears. "Tooru-chan!"

"Let go of me! Oikawa is my friend! He wouldn't harm anyone!" Iwaizumi argued as he struggled to release his arm from the unknown man.

The man, who is part of the soldier from their village, tried to reason with the 2 kids that Oikawa and his family went beserk and destroyed everything. The demon lord himself killed 20 men of his own, the demon queen sucked their maids' blood and Oikawa killed his own butler. That's when (f/n) noticed there's a dead body next to bed, the butler's face showed how surprised he was by the attack. She covered her mouth from sobbing and stared at her best friend who hung his head in shame.

"Tooru-chan... why?"

Oikawa lift his head with guilt in his face. "I didn't mean to, (f/n)-chan! It just happened; please believe me!"