Sugawara Koushi (5)

requested by: @Kyrie_Scarlet

It started to rain when (f/n) just finished her part-time job as an English teacher in an elementary school. She glanced at her office digital clock and realized it was already 4PM. Her shift ended 2 hours ago. She stayed back because some of the children were picked up late and she had to watch over them while their parents were running late.

Once all the children went home, (f/n) cleaned up the classrooms and hung her apron before locking the school. Thinking about what she wanted to do after this, she decided to stop by at a love cafe called Hot Shots Cafe that just opened a month ago. She constantly stopped by there to grab a bite or have tea.

So she went there.

The workers who knew her greeted her as a regular and prepared her drinks while she puts away her umbrella by the door and sat down, taking out her phone. It was crowded but her seat was available. Since it rained, the customers stayed in to get warm.

Another customer walked in and he was in a normal attire with a jacket on. He shakes his head to dry his hair and shivered by the cold. "Wow, it's pouring out there." He said to himself and sighed when he sees all the tables were taken. "Oh man. It's full too." The young man looked around again and noticed a lady sitting alone with 2 extra chairs at her table. Smiling, he approached the lady while she plays with her phone. "Excuse me. Is there anyone sitting here?" He asked, catching her attention.

(f/n) looked up to see a very handsome boy and blushed then shakes her head. "N-No. Please."

"Thank you." He shoots her a handsome smile of his and sat on the chair next to her. "It's my first time coming here. Are the coffee good?"

"I never tried coffee but the latte is alright," She told him and he'd like to try them, calling a waitress for his order. After he ordered, he relaxed on the chair. "Tokyo University?" She brought up.

"Yes, I just finished my class. I didn't expect it to rain but luckily I have my jacket with me," He chuckled. "What about you?"

"Part-time job. Elementary school teacher, English." She replied and the two folks went on and on about their lives. She learned his name is Sugawara Koushi and he's a first-year in Uni. He even told her about how he used to be in a volleyball team named Karasuno and he was a setter. (f/n) then said she watched them on TV. They talked for at least 3 hours before they finally went home but not before Sugawara asked for her number.

Since then, they talked more. Suga liked talking with (f/n) mainly because she talks about kids with stars in her eyes all the time. One of his interests about women is that he likes his girlfriend who loves children and he found her. Slowly, he began from liking her to fall in love with her. But he didn't say anything and enjoyed her company. He never expected this beaufitul lady to like him, though. Besides, she looked like she has a boyfriend. Probably married.

They've talked and met up for 6 months until something tragic happened in Hot Shots Cafe - it was sold off to one of the richest man and he wanted to make it a hotel. So, Hot Shots is going to close down in 3 days. When the two heard the news, they were saddened by it. That was their hangout place and the first time they met each other. When (f/n) realized it was closing down forever, only then she realized she didn't love the place but she loves Suga.

She is in love with him.

(f/n) texted Suga and told him to meet up with her at the cafe the next day and he agreed to meet her. But both wanted to do the same intention: they are going to confess their love.

The day comes and (f/n) waited at her usual seat. Suga was going to come at 5PM and she was half an hour early, so she patiently waited. But after 5:30PM and Suga didn't show up. He wanted to text her that he was late but his phone was cofiscated when he was caught using them in the middle of lecture. After his lecture finished, he ran out of the homeroom and skipped using the elevator to use the stairs. People who passed by were shocked to see the composed Sugawara Koushi in such a hurry and he looked really agitated. He was an hour late already.

When he neared the cafe, he spotted a familiar (h/c)-nette walking out of the cafe.

"(f/n)!!!" He called and ran straight to her before embracing her in a tight hug. She dropped her phone in surprise, causing the screen to crack but she was 'occupied' at the moment. Suga's nose inhaled the smell of her hair and tightened his hug. "I love you, (f/n)! I love you so much! Oh God. I'm so relieved you're still here." He sounded like he was about to cry when he felt her hand tugging his hair.

"I love you too, Suga." (f/n) had tears in her eyes and cried on his chest, mumbling 'I love you's' repeatedly until they both cried together.

+++

Is this good? Let's hope so! I almost give up writing this part xD not that I mind writing it, though. I'm not as motivated as the other days!

So don't hate on me if the others' requests are slow. //bows in apology