Tendou Satori P.1 (2)

Marriage sometimes don't work the way you wanted it to be – you fight, you disagree, you argue and you want what's best for your children in a different way. It's not a fairytale you see in movies. This was reality and you hated it.

Satori and you argued a lot at home and it was tiring you. You have no energy in you left to fight with your husband anymore so whenever he's yelling at you or disagreeing with you, you just keep quiet and let him take over. Satori would realize how you don't fight anymore and stopped. He'd regret it and wanted to fix it. You wanted to fix it too but you didn't know your husband felt the same way.

Your older son Kinzo who is 19 this year slammed down a brochure in front of you. Kinzo has flat red hair, like Satori, and has a delinquent look. But despite his appearance, he's a nice boy and can be a tsundere. He cares for you and his father and when he sees you two argue it breaks him.

"Kinzo, what's this?" You picked up the brochure and read it, frowning at the title

"Kinzo, what's this?" You picked up the brochure and read it, frowning at the title. "A therapy? This is-"

"Mom, I know you and dad wanted to fix this and I'll help you," He insisted. "My friend's parents recently have the same problem as yours and they got back together after 4 months. This might help."

"But I don't know if your dad wanted this," Your voice began to crack, so many thoughts running wild in your head. "If he wants to go, then he can. I have no reason to fight anymore."

"MOM!" Kinzo raised his voice. "You can't give up now! That's not what you taught me before! What happened to my hero, huh? Who has been there for me?!"

"K-Kinzo..." You stared at your son amazed.

"Please, mom.." He held your hands. "I love d-dad, okay? I don't want to lose him and I mostly don't want to see you sad." Kinzo's face turned red as he spoke out his feelings and it was amusing to you. It made you smile a bit and Kinzo looked away, sweat rolling down his face. "D-Don't look at me l-like that or I w-won't cook d-dinner f-for you!"

You reached over to pinch his cheeks, "Oh, please Kinzo-chan~ you know very well I can cook much better than you and I'm not worried about that."

"Okaasan! Yamero!" He whined.

You withdraw your hand, "Fine, fine. You're not a child anymore. But be a good boy and wake your sister up for me. I need to talk with your dad about this."

Kinzo deadpanned, "But Taira is so hard to wake! She sleeps dead!"

"She is so mama's girl."

"God, mom don't..."

Kinzo left to wake his 5 year old sister Taira anyway and you went to the office room where Satori was currently doing his paper work from his work place. He was really stressed and he barely spends time with Taira ever since she was born. Kinzo was the brother-father figure for Taira and it bothered you until now. His work was stealing his attention away from you and your family. You peeked into the office and saw him typing away on his laptop, a straight look on his face. You knocked on the door frame to catch his attention.

He looked away from his computer to you and messed his hair a bit. "What is it, (Name)?"

You pursed your lips into a thin line. He always used to say, 'Hey, babe. Can't sleep?'. Now, it was emotionless and distracted. "I have to talk to you.. it's about all of this."

"Me too..." He said, standing up. "(Name), I-"

"I think we should fix this." The both of you said at the same time and you looked at each other surprised.

"Satori, you think so too?" You asked with a hopeful look.

He smiled a bit, "Yeah. It's been bothering me for a while now but I just want to fix this as much as you do too. I love you and I still do. I know I don't show you a lot but I want help on our relationship. Kinzo and Taira need us. Do you agree?"

"Y-Yes I agree," You said with tears in your eyes. "Oh, Satori. You have no idea how much this means to me..."

Satori pulled you for a hug and you cried in his chest. He brushed your hair and kissed it. "It's okay, (Name)... we're going to fix this."