Tendou Satori (1)

requested by @chubbykats i don't mind writing more request from you, honey. don't think you're asking a lot from me. <3

For the tenth time today, you checked yourself out at your bathroom's mirror and thought, 'I should do more work out but I'm just so lazy'. You sighed, feeling a bit depressed at the sight of fat at the side of your stomach. You could've joined your boyfriend, Tendou, to work out in the gym while he was practicing but you never had the energy to. You only spare one energy and that is sitting on one of the benches to watch videos on youtube.

You switched off the bathroom lights and head to your bed, face planting on it. Mumbling gibberishly, you thought of Tendou. This afternoon he was making fun of a chubby guy - of course he isn't heartless and insulted him - and told him he should lay off the canteen cakes and not make himself fater next time. It hit you because you tend to eat more than Tendou - since he's a volleyball player and he can't play if he's fat - and it frightened you. What if Tendou makes fun of you? Will he love you more after this?

Your mind was then interrupted by the doorbell and you nearly jumped by surprise. You frowned, not expecting anyone to stop by your home at such a late night. Your parents had dinner in the city and won't be back until midnight so you were afraid what might happen to you if they don't return anytime soon.

With precaution, you took out your baseball bat underneath your bed and held it with both hands. Gulping down your saliva, you headed towards the door as it rang again. You inched closer this time and shakily reached for the door knob. You twisted it and pushed the door before swinging the bat in the air.

"BLACKBEARD, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU-"

"Whoa, Jack Sparrow!" Tendou ducked just in time when the bat swung past his head. "It's Sat-chan, (y/n)! Jeez, I'm not ready to die by the blow in my head, alright? Unless there's a fountain of youth existed.."

You grinned since he played along with the role and jumped in his arms, "Sat-chan, I thought you were a criminal. You didn't call me you were coming."

He put you down and pecked your nose, "Calm down, (y/n). And don't jump like that; my arms might break." That hit you right in the heart and you backed off as he closed the door. "I came here since I felt uneasy for no absolute reason. When I see you, I felt better. I decided to stay for the night."

"I see."

He noticed your change of expression and gazed at you, "You okay? You look-"

"U-Um, my parents will be back in an hour or two so you should sleep in my brother's room. My dad wouldn't be comfortable with you sleeping in my room."

"But I sleep in your room all the time even when they're around."

"Sat-chan, I'm serious. He thinks the two of us might get intimate with each other.." That was a fat lie but Tendou was too tired to look through your lies, anyway.

He blushed, scratching his head, "I-I see. I'll go take a shower. I'll join you in your room before you sleep. Then I'll head to your brother's room. How's that?"

"Fine with me." You faked a smile and head to your room, your lips frowning after that. Tendou looked at your back and internally groaned.

'You fucked up, Satori! She looks really uncomfortable with me now..'

* * *

The two of you decided to rent a horror movie called Conjuring 2 and you loved horror movies, unlike Tendou who keeps jumping at every scene. Literally.

"Please tell me again why are we watching this again?" He said with his hands covering his whole face.

"Because I like it and I like to watch people in the cinema jumping in fear." You laughed, remembering the memory like it was yesterday. "I thought about watching it again with you tonight."

"Remind me not to make you mad, (y/n). You're a sadist."

You kissed his temple, "Oh, boo hoo. You're adorable, Sat-chan."

He spooned you over and nuzzled his face in your hair, "Mmm. I don't want to watch it when my girlfriend laughs at me like that. She must say sorry." His hands accidentally placed on your stomach and you sucked in, hoping he doesn't feel the fat in your stomach. However, his eyebrows met and he looked over your shoulder to look down. "Hey, you seemed really slim now. I can't feel the fat anymore.. and why is your face red?"

You couldn't take it anymore and exhaled, your stomach bloats back. Tendou noticed what you're doing and frowned, almost making himself scary. "(y/n), did you just suck your stomach in so I don't feel the fat?"

"No, I was just-"

"Is that why you won't let me sleep in the room with you? So I don't feel the fat in your stomach while I spooned you? Is that it?" He sounded so betrayed and heartbroken. His own girlfriend wouldn't tell him her problems and it was upsetting him.

You sat up and faced him with teary eyes, "You were making fun of that chubby boy in school this afternoon and you didn't look like you were feeling bad about it."

"Takai-san? I wasn't making fun of him, honestly. I was just telling him if he doesn't want to be called fat and 'adorable', he should macho up and exercise to get rid of those name-calling. That was all. The way I said it only sounded insulting." He held your shoulders in a comforting way, looking into your eyes. "You were insecure about yourself and you never bother to tell me. I'm hurt when you are, (y/n). Maybe that's why I felt uneasy before."

"What are you, a psychic?"

"You get my point, do you?" You nodded. "(y/n), if something is bothering you, I can be there to listen. And about your stomach, I like it better when there's fat so I could this." He pinched your stomach causing you to giggle. "See? If you were really slim, I don't think I could do that to see you giggle in an adorable way. That is one part why I love about you, (y/n). You stood out among the girls I see in school and I'm lucky to have you. Knowing you eat more, it made me feel better that you're healthy as a horse."

"I get it, Sat-chan. I'm sorry I upset you." You hugged his chest.

"I'm not upset, not anymore at least. But still, I'm not satisfied.." He said in a thinking face, where his eyes are closing and lips puckering a bit.

Worried, you pulled away from him. "W-What is it, Sat-chan? Ask me anything, I'll tell you."

"Alright. (y/n), are you ticklish?"

You sweatdropped, "What kind of question is th-"

"Take this, Jack Sparrow!" He pushed you down and blow raspberries on your stomach making you burst out laughing. He continued to do that for at least 5 minutes until he pulled away to look at you, grinning showing you his teeth. "I love you, (y/n)-chan~!" He leaned to kiss your lips and at that moment, you were glad to have curves and having good appetite thanks to your boyfriend who supported you and love you for who you are.