Oikawa Tooru (2)

You shamelessly watched your boyfriend looking at himself in the mirror doing his tie. God knows what he was doing but you were just... enjoying the scenery infront of you. It is like watching your favorite model. His button-up shirt was unbuttoned, showing off his chest and abs. Like damn, Oikawa. Your girlfriend is in the room.

"We're college students and you're still looking young, Tooru," you weren't jealous, though. But your point was that most guys in college years have grown a beard or chest hair. But Oikawa... he looked like a high school student and still looked like one.

He chuckled, still gazing at the mirror and messing his brown hair teasingly. "Because I have an eternal life," he said ever so mysteriously and did the jazz hands to make it more 'mysterious'.

"Yeah, sure you do," you relaxed on his dorm bed, hanging your legs in the air and move it around. "What do you want to be in the future, Tooru?" you can't help but asked.

He hummed to search for an answer. "Well, for one thing, I want to be your husband. That is one," you blushed but kept yourself composed. "Two, maybe a policeman? Iwa-chan said being a volleyball player is not a career but a hobby, so I need a backup plan,"

"That's true. A policeman? Are you sure, Tooru? I've seen policemen and they're really buff. Like one of my older friend who studied in Touou Academy. He became a policeman,"

"How is he like?" he finally turned to you in his sleeping attire.

"Dunno if you know him but he was the ace of Generation of Miracles back in middle school. We first met when we were kids but I barely talk to him. His name is Aomine Daiki," you clicked your finger in realization. "Maybe you two can meet and he'll help you through the police thing,"

"Oh, I've heard of him, (y/n)-chan. Even the GOM. They're scary..." he shuddered.

You motioned for him to join you on bed and he plopped down next to you, a magazine placed in front of him later. "But there's a risk being a policeman, Tooru. My uncle died in duty. I don't want to lose you. If you are to become my husband, being a policeman is too risky," you regretted expressing afterwards but imagining losing Oikawa... it will break you.

Oikawa realized the discomfort in your tone and embraced your side, kissing your temple afterwards. "It's okay, (y/n)-chan. I'll think of other things to do in my life. Who knows? I can be a pilot or something!"

"Being a pilot is also risky, Tooru!" You whined.

"Aww, I'm sorry, (y/n)-chan. Don't cry,"

"I'm not crying; I'm just fucking worried now. I am not leaving you in the shopping mall alone after this,"

"Ehhhh....?! What's that supposed to mean, (y/n)-chan?!"

Oikawa, you're just like a child.