First Years (1)

[not x reader]

Shouyou woke up to his groin numb and painful. He rubbed his face first before opening his shut eyes. As soon as his bottom half moved, the pain coming from his groin began to hurt more. He sat up and looked down, noticing a small tent forming inside his pants. Panicked, he screeched and woke up his parents. His mom burst in first, worried sick.

"Shouyou, what's wrong?!" she asked worriedly, coming towards her oldest son.

His dad too. "Shouyou, why did you scream? It's 5AM."

"You're worried about the time than your own son, honey?" Shouyou's mom glared at her husband and turned back to her son with a soft look. "What happened?"

"M-Mom, m-my... it hurts!"

It took a few minutes for his mom to register what he just said and she deadpanned, facing his dad. "Honey, this is your time to shine."

"Eh?"

"He's gone through puberty. You know... the..." she trailed off hoping he gets it and he did, nodding before slowly grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"My son has grown up!" he cried, wiping a tear from his eyes. "Okay! Now son, this is really normal for us men when we grow up. But first, were you thinking something lewd last night?"

Slap!

"Ouch, honey!" Dad Hinata flinched, holding his head. "You shouldn't be in this room while I'm giving him the 'talk'!"

Mom Hinata grimaced. "You men are disgusting. I'm out of here." she walks out huffing and Shouyou watched his mom walk away, a bit sad.

"Ignore her. She doesn't know how it feels to be a man." he whispered to his son.

"Dad, what's going on?"

"Well," he chuckled, punching his chest. "You, my son, are going to become a young man! And a young man who is allow to have a girlfriend after this state!"

"Girl...friend?" the 15 year-old cocked his head to the side.

"Shouyou... you're going to have a long day."

* * *

Shouyou's dad told him a few things this and that and since then, Shouyou acted a bit weird. After his encounter on what's the meaning of the incident that morning, he didn't bother to think of anything lewd. Yes, he thought of something lewd in his sleep once and he never expected that he had a precum.

"I bet Kageyama experienced this," he muttered as soon as Tobio came into view. He waved at the King, "Yo, Kageyama! Wait up!"

Tobio turns around at the voice and just nods, "Morning."

Shouyou noticed the change in Tobio's voice and snickered, "Oi, Kageyama. Did you sing out loud last night or your voice sounded weird a moment there?"

"Shut up. At least I'm growing up, unlike you."

"Jackass! For your information, I am growing up! Like my dad told me!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Something weird happened to me, Kageyama. 2 days ago, something... no, my 'groin' hurt and-"

"Whoa, there." Tobio stopped as his cheeks flushed, "No need to say anything, Hinata. I... also experienced it. Yesterday."

"You did?! Did it grow?!"

"Huh?! Grow?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Tobio grabbed the smaller boy's collar.

But he ignored the tugging of his collar and continued, "Did some white liquid came out from it and you felt better after that?!"

Tobio's grip loosened a bit, "You did not."

"I had to, though. My dad said it'll hurt if I don't." Shouyou looked down embarrassed and Tobio lets go of him. "Say, do you think Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are experiencing it too?"

"I'm curious but that glasses boy looked like he didn't. I mean, he acts like a child sometimes."

"Said so yourself, King."

Tobio gritted his teeth and faced the smirking Kei. "Do you ever knock before speaking out of nowhere?!"

"But there's no do-"

"Shut up, Hinata!"

Kei snickered, "If you two are talking about experiencing puberty and precum, I already did."

"Since when?"

"I don't know; it's too disgusting to remember the details." Kei shrugged. "I overheard you two just got it during the weekend. Wow."

"If you're not interested, mind leaving?" Tobio glared.

Kei was about to say something when Tadashi arrived late beside him. "M-Morning, Tsukki..." he, also, looked down in the dumps just like Hinata on the first day.

Kei faced Tadashi, "Where the hell were you? You were late."

"S-Sorry but something happened.."

"Let me guess. You experience it too?"

Tadashi paid attention, "Too?"

Kei pointed at the two crazy duos, "They got it a few days ago."

"A-Ah... I see." Tadashi awkwardly looked away and Kei noticed.

He sighed, "Let's go, Yamaguchi."

Tadashi nodded and followed behind Kei slowly because of his lower half hurting.

"Hey, Kageyama?"

"What?"

"I do not believe Tsukishima. To me, I think he's just disguising himself from the pain. He was sweating..."

Tobio agreed for the first time. "Yeah. Bless him."

"Amen."