Fukuroudani High Volley Team

"Welcome to Hoot Cafe!"

It was festival day for Fukuroudani High - most of the stalls they do is maid cafe or butler cafe but there is one particular group of boys who did their own theme and it was unusual but the girls dig it.

"I'm not sure if I allow to expose my collarbone like this, Bokuto-san. It isn't appropriate for me." Akaashi commented, jittering in his spot while adjusting his buttons. He wanted to button it up but the rule said the waiters must show 'masculine' or 'hotness'. Guess who made that rule?

"It's alright, Akaashi! You look good! Chicks dig it," Bokuto winked. "You need a woman in your high school life, bro. Just like me."

"Bokuto-san, what if other girls sees you like that and (f/n) didn't like that?"

"... ah, good point. I am taken, after all."

He sighed. "She is going to be here any minute, Bokuto-san."

"I know! I can't wait for her to come here so I can show her how good-looking I am!" Bokuto proudly exclaimed, unbuttoning one button this time.

Wondered why (f/n) didn't join the festival? It goes like this - she was hospitalized after attempting to skate with Bokuto in the park and she broke her ankle since she didn't see the flight of stairs coming. Of course Bokuto blames himself and begged to God to take his own life instead of (f/n)'s - which she just watched him unamused from the sidelines - and carried her to the hospital. Her condition isn't that bad but she couldn't play her (f/s) for a little while.

"If you didn't push her into skate-boarding, she would be helping us."

Bokuto's shoulder slouched. "The more you put me to guilt, I'll not let you toss to me anymore."

"Fine by me."

"AKAASHI, PLEASE TOSS TO ME!"

The setter got annoyed and pushed his captain's face off him. "We are working, Bokuto-san."

Oh how Akaashi wanted to call him 'dumbass' but he isn't Kageyama in this situation. Bokuto is his senpai so he had no choice but to respect the guy.

* * *

(f/n) walked in half limping into Hoot Cafe and greeted the guys.

"You guys are working hard, huh?"

"Welcome, Miss!" They greeted as they're told and Konoha approached her. "I'll lead you to your seat, (f/n)-san." He bowed respectfully.

She smiled at him. "Thank you, Konoha."

While Konoha sat (f/n) down, Bokuto was busy serving a few girls who were interested in him. He wasn't comfortable but for today, he had to. "Ladies, seriously, what can I get you?" He asked them nicely as he can.

Bitch #1 traced her fingers on his apron. "Can I get your number? It's the least you could do for me."

"You can buy us a drink too." Bitch #2 suggested, making her girls giggle and agreed.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that. You girls are gorgeous and all but I have a girlfriend." He told them firmly and pushed Bitch #1's hand off his apron. "Please excuse me. Sarukui, cover for me!"

"Yes, captain!" Sarukui took his place and the girls were immediately turned off, emotionlessly ordering their stuff while Bokuto joined Akaashi at the bar, sighing.

Konoha approached the two. "Bokuto-san, (f/n)-san wants you."

He brightens and skipped towards his girlfriend who looked through her menu. "Hello, my favorite girl in the world. What can I get you?"

She put the menu down and softly look towards him. "Thanks.. for saying that you have a girlfriend even though they're 'gorgeous' and all."

He blushed. "I-It's just to get them off my back. But if they're gorgeous, you are breathtaking."

"That is so sweet. Am I allowed to kiss you?"

"Now, I can't." He sadly shook his head. "I'll get my head chopped off if I don't do my job well. It's my last year, anyway. After my shift is done. We'll go to your house and... you know."

"No way. We had sex last week."

"I-I wasn't-!" He denied it, blushing even more causing his other half to laugh. "I was talking about playing with your new puppy you adopted a few days ago!"

"Oh! He misses you."

"Did he eat well?"

"Yeah and..."

- - -

sorry if it isn't too long. im out of ideas.