Nishinoya Yuu (2)

au ;; noya and reader are college room-mates (and lovers)

ideas and requested by ecteopic, thank u kiddo <3 mum is gonna make u proud

It was around 12 years ago when you started sleepwalking - it was a scary experience to your parents. In the morning when they asked if you remembered anything, you'd shake your head no and resume playing with your toys as if nothing happened. Every Saturday your mum would bring you to see a therapist for some answers and one of it might be because of your nightmares. However, you didn't recall having one and assumed it was nothing.

But the sleepwalking continues until you were 12 and it just stops there. Your parents were glad they didn't have to worry about it anymore and continue on with life.

They were wrong.

Once you got into college - plus dating a boy named Nishinoya - you moved into the same room as him and experienced night terrors. Noya would hear you crying bloody murder and rushed towards your bed calming you down. When he asked you the next morning, you'd said you didn't remember. It's starting to worry him to the point he had to sleep in the same bed as you. The night terrors ended but something else is about to surprise the male.

"Did (f/n) experienced night terrors again?" Yaku, his senior, asked. The reason why they are friends was because they both were liberos in their school volleyball team.

"Not anymore once I slept with her," Noya answered and Yaku gave a skeptical look. He realized what he just said and shook his head, "Not that way, Yaku-san! I only sleep beside her and made sure she doesn't scream in her sleep anymore. It stopped though but I remained sleeping there in case it comes back."

"Has she ever told you about it, though?" This time, Tanaka inquired.

"Never," He retorted. "I got worried and asked her, she'd reply with 'I don't recall anything' or 'I never have night terrors, Yuu'. Damn it."

"Well, just watch over her, alright? She's your girlfriend."

* * *

It was around 3AM when Noya felt empty beside him. Curiously without his eyes opening, he moved his hand where you laid and found you not there. He opened his eyes wide, panicked. Before he could get up from bed, he heard crashing from the kitchen. He quickly got out of bed and rushed towards the kitchen.

"(f/n), wake up!" He called as he grab your shoulders and shook you. "Baby, wake up. Come on..."

Your eyes went wide open and gasped, "Y-Yuu...? How did I-"

"You were sleepwalking, (f/n). You don't remember?"

"N-No, I..." You looked around your surroundings and gasped quietly when you saw the kitchen knife just on the counter and cried into his shoulder. "Y-Yuu... what's happening t-to me?"

He strokes your hair attempting to calm you down and whisper sweet-nothings, "It's okay, (f/n). I'm here, everything is okay. Oh, baby. You scare the fuck out of me."

"I'm sorry, Yuu. I'm a weirdo; I keep screaming and now I'm sleepwalking again. My parents keep telling I experienced it but I always denied it and said they're crazy. Perhaps I'm crazy now."

"No baby, you're not crazy. Look at me," He held your face and gave you one of his loving looks, "It's common to experience night terrors or sleepwalking. You're not crazy. Who knows, maybe a rabbit wanted to bring you to Wonderland and must have mistaken you as Alice." He grinned, making you laugh.

"I guess so."

He kissed your forehead, "Let's go to bed. And next time, I'll handcuff you."