Aone Takanobu (1)

requested by @kiara_wind_ninja, i'm so sorry for the late birthday wish for aone! i got sick!

"You want me to do what?"

(f/n) lets out a giggle while waving 2 or 3 nail polish with different colors in front of him. "I want you to sit still so I can paint your nails, Aone. I have green that fits your school jersey!"

Aone puckered his lips, whether or not to agree with this. He knows very well if he says no, he'll have to deal with her whining and clinging onto him.

"Why can't we just stay in bed and watch Netflix? It is my birthday." He states hopefully.

"Watch Netflix? God, Aone. Did Kenji taught you that?"

"Uh no?"

She rolled her eyes, "I knew it. Remind me to kill him when I see him."

"... I'm sorry, dear."

"It's okay, baby." She kissed his chin. "Can we do the nail painting now? I'm looking forward doing it for a long time now."

Aone looked away as soon as (f/n) stared at him with puppy eyes – one thing she's good at. He half glared at her, thinking about what she just said. "So tell me, how long did you awaited this?"

She shrugged her shoulders innocently, "Before you and I start dating. Your nails looked really busted and I always thought of doing a pedicure for you. I guess my dream came true; only better. I'm dating you."

Aone motioned for her to sit on his lap and hugged her behind. "I... um I love you, (f/n). I'm not good in this... since from the beginning, I have girls afraid of me. Let alone wanting to paint my nails. But... you came along. So thank you for giving me a chance."

She faced him. "When was the last time you talked this much, Aone?"

"Um with Hinata Shouyou."

"Aone, you look perky when you mentioned his name..."

"Oh because I like him."

Taking the wrong way, (f/n) blushed and started painting her boyfriend's nails. "I see..."

"He's a friend, (f/n). Please don't squeeze my fingers; it hurt."